Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

childhood memories of the slenderman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 am

Opps I meant physical work lol
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:40 pm

LEt me tELL yoU hoW I became what I NoW am. Sorry FOr the weird writing, I HaVE a hard timE TyPIng normally sometimeS.
WHEn I was a Kid, I rEmember living next to tHE woods. I woulD always play in them anD He stARted appEaring To ME in my dreams, and told Me he NEEdeD me. I forgot about it unTIL I turNED 14, and that is WheN he came baCK anD I AM noW MorE than TOUCHED but less than TAKEN. If yoUR'E wondering wHAT I mean, rEAD thiS: http://slenderbloggins.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/terms-for-humans-in-the-slenderverse/
Of COURSE, TheSe are JUST some oF them, anD therE is more black pawn tyPEs than just those. Black Pawns, Or whaT we CAll "ProxiEs" aRe eitHER unwiLLingLy or Willingly working for the Slenderman. WheN I was chosEn, I diDn't resist, but I didn't go willingly either.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Okay, I can understand the classes of these proxies, but what am I?
What am I to him? A sleeper? An Agent? A touched?!
This is all new to me and I have no fucking clue what my place is for him!
I'm just a college student for god's sake!
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:09 pm

PROXY1994, Don't WoRRy. SincE you'rE sTill New you don't HaVe to bE idenTified to any of ThOse "classEs". LikE I said, there'S more of Them thAn just TheSE classes. RighT noW you'RE a newComer. You aRe goiNG to learN EverYthing FirSt, wHile OtHEr proxies watch over yOU are worth iT. BuT you are doing fine.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:21 pm

I see... Is it bad that I'm a tad scared?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:35 pm

EvEryone Is in the BeGInning wHEN they doN'T know wHat is GoinG to haPpen tO them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

childhood memories of the slenderman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2