Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i think i might have met the slenderman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lucianmarquis
Noob

i think i might have met the slenderman Empty
PostSubject: i think i might have met the slenderman   i think i might have met the slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 am

throughout my life i have been haunted by a figure both in my dreams and awake forever lurking in the corner of my eyes. a slim gaunt figure with no face yet a stare that makes me physically sick. always after having dreams of this thing violent vomiting and extreme cold sweats follow sometimes lasting for hours. i have been doing some research into the slender man to see if there is any connection between the real myth (not the internet one) and found one connection i first met this creature when i was very little it at first seemed friendly to me and became my friend i often met it in the house in a secret room behind the walk in wardrobe in my parents room. then one night he attacked me i ran in horror of what was happening. after the trauma of what had happened landed me in a instatute when i was only little.

i still see it too this day. can anyone with more information tell me if this is the slenderman, der ritter, Slender Man etc and what can i do to get rid of him
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: i think i might have met the slenderman   i think i might have met the slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 am

I don’t think you can rid of him. I can’t even do it, I guess it is Slenderman who is stalking you, I don’t know what to tell you, just be careful. 
Back to top Go down
PJ
Interested
PJ

PostSubject: Re: i think i might have met the slenderman   i think i might have met the slenderman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Well if it is slenderman the only logical thing to do would be Run
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: i think i might have met the slenderman   i think i might have met the slenderman I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Running won't do anything really he'll catch you. The only thing you can really do is accept him. I've been watched since I was little as well. And when I finally heard of the slender man over a year ago i knew there was a connection. Eventually the sickness went away for me save headaches every once in a while when he's around. But i accept him as part of my life. He's there a lot, and he isnt leaving. Hey, maybe he's actually guarding me. After I broke free from becoming a proxy I started recalling memories when I was blacked out. And one was someone telling me I was a special attribute. I didn't realize what that meant until early this year.
I'd just let him follow you, just make sure if he does try to hurt you get the hell out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think i might have met the slenderman   i think i might have met the slenderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think i might have met the slenderman
Page 1 of 1