Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another Slenderman Log

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix XIII
Noob

Just Another Slenderman Log Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Slenderman Log   Just Another Slenderman Log I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:48 am

-May 18, 2013:Entry 1
NOTE:This is not intended to be an ARG.
(I have seen "Him" seven times, two being documented)
So I went outside today, and I noticed something, and it was very odd. When I got near the woods, I heard rustling. Teleport rustling. When I got away, it ceased. Then the birds started chirping as if there was something dangerous getting near them. When I went back, I heard the same sound, but seeming farther away, as if he backed away after he noticed I left.

I have a trail back there in the woods and I am clearing it out today. I will film during the process in case I see him. Goodbye, for now.
-Phoenix XIII

Last edited by Phoenix XIII on Sun May 19, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Slenderman Log   Just Another Slenderman Log I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:40 am

(Gonna join in)

The sky was black, not cause it was night but cause of the clouds. The ground was covered with leaves, but you couldnt see them cause of the thick fog that engulfed the landscape. I was sitting around the fire watching the wood burn....thats when it all went to hell. "Looks like its gonna rain" I said. I looked around feeling like I was being watched.....I knew I had to run, He found me once again. I grabed my bag and the chase was on yet again
Back to top Go down
Phoenix XIII
Noob

PostSubject: Just Another Slenderman Log-Entry 2   Just Another Slenderman Log I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:59 am

-May 19, 2013:Entry 2
I wanted to film, but (1) I didn't have time and (2) it was crappy outside. Got nothing to enter so I'd like to update you on previous events concerning the Slenderman.

December 27, 2012
I start seeing silhouettes of him, as if he were trying to get to me but noticed there were people around.

January 5, 2013
I took a picture of what appeared to be Slenderman. I got a terrible angle shot (he was in the corner of the shot) but it was him. It was very clear. PALE face, no details, and what appears to be a suit. This is one of the two documented sightings I have, this one being provable.

Late Winter 2012-13 (unsure of date)
I was on a bus, and took an accidental photo inside a Budget store. Inside you can see a silhouette of Slenderman. This could easily have been another person, so I can't verify it.

Goodbye, I hope I live to tell the story another day.
-Phoenix XIII
Back to top Go down
Phoenix XIII
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Slenderman Log   Just Another Slenderman Log I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 am

Oh shit.

He's back.

He just recently friended me on Facebook. Now I'm seeing the Operator symbol again. My fears are returning. He could start popping up again.

Well shit.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Slenderman Log   Just Another Slenderman Log I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:27 am

Don't freak out, I've been stalked by him since August of last year (2012) I would like to know more of how you're handling it, if not dead, I sure hope you get through. Please contact me if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Slenderman Log   Just Another Slenderman Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Slenderman Log
Page 1 of 1