Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Slenderman Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

My Slenderman Story Empty
PostSubject: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:18 pm

It was a dark and stormy night. Four friends were at a sleep over. They were named Tom, Jeff, Bill, and John. Earlier in the night, Jeff had suggested that they have a scary story contest once the clock struck midnight. It was now one, and Bill was the only one left to tell his story. “It was a dark and stormy night, and there were four boys at a sleep over just like we have here,” Bill said. “They were telling scary stories, just like we are. One of them, named Bob, was telling a story of Slenderman. Slenderman is a tall, skinny, and faceless man. He creeps around and looks into your windows. Then, he steals children after they have lied or run away,” Bill narrated. He then looked a John, and said jokingly, “Have you lied recently?” Slightly scared, John replied with a frightened no. Bill continued on with the story. “The fact that he steals children is not the scary part though. It’s what happens to them.” At this point, the other three boys had almost completely submerged themselves into their sleeping bags. Bill continued, “People have been speculating what happens since the first attack. He may kill you, or he may just take you to an undisclosed area. But, when the police came after the four boys had been attacked, it was obvious what happened,” stated Bill. Tom, who was the quietest one of the four, was almost in tears now. Knowing that the story was doing a good job to freak them out, Bill decided to continue. “After the police showed up to the crime scene and had seen the mutilated bodies with no sign of a criminal or a weapon, they took the case to forensics. To this day, no one knows what happened.” The other three boys were now freaking out, but they were still trying to keep themselves under control. Out of pure curiosity, Jeff asked, “What would happen if we looked into that story to see if its true?” “The other part of the legend,” Bill said, “Is that if you look into these murders, he will get you.” There was a moment of silence, and a look of fear over took the boys’ faces. Bill decided to end the story by saying, “You guys better watch out, because you never know when he’ll appear.” All of the boys were yelling, and Bill quieted them down by telling them it was a joke. It was now 2 in the morning, and they were ready to go to bed. John’s bed was facing a window. After the television cut out, he looked out the window to see if it was cloudy, and staring right back at him was that faceless figure, Slenderman.

Using this for a Spanish project, I decided to write it in English and then translate it, mostly because I wanted a copy of it lol
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Smigel
Noob
Smigel

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:56 am

That was great, you should make more.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 am

Smigel wrote:
That was great, you should make more.

Thanks, I reworked the beginning with the help of a local friend
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:45 am

Wow very good and freaky ever thought about writhing short story's? But anyway watch out slenderman might be offended and write an angry letter (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Slenderman Story
Page 1 of 1