Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

childhood memories of the slenderman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PROXY1994
Interested

childhood memories of the slenderman Empty
PostSubject: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:27 pm

The reason why I'm here is mainly because of the events that happened to me when I was about 8-9 years old.

Me and my father loved building model rockets, so we built this new one and took it to the park. After launching it, it crash landed into the park woods. Not too far in so I could remember my way back. I told my father I would be right back and went inside to retrieve the rocket. After a few minutes of looking around, I found that it crashed into the tree branch above me. So, like any kid would do, I climbed up the tree and before I knew it, I was already 10 feet above the ground. I sat on a branch and leaned close to the rocket's cap to pull it down. But just when I was about to grab it, I heard this high pitch whining in my ears. Like somebody blew a whistle in front of me, but sharper and louder. I looked down, covering my ears and saw a man in a black robe walk towards the tree. I was terrified by the sight of him, until he looked up and pulled down his hood, revealing his paper white blank and bald head. He had no face, no ears, no hair. Not a single facial feature was on him. This was when I began screaming in fear, then I blacked out. What happened completely vanished from my memory, but the doctor said it was because I fell off the tree and hit my head. But I didn't know if that's what happened.
I'm here to know if I'm not alone and if this is an encounter of the slenderman.

if anyone can help me, post below. It would be much obliged! Smile 
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:51 pm

no you not
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Your not alone Smile
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 am

Welcome to the world of our Tall friend my boy, sit down, research and enjoy yourself as you can't control anything he does
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 am

Why me though? That's what I don't get. I'm nothing ordinary, I don't even have a single outstanding characteristic that would seem useful to him.  Question 
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:06 am

Well he see's potential in you
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:14 am

I'm flattered, I guess. O_o
Is that a good thing?
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:41 am

Well yes because that means he most likely won't kill you
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:50 am

Oh, then in that case I am flattered. ^^"
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:32 am

now the only thing you need to be freak otu about are the hunters of us the proxy or people who are on slendy side
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:41 am

Hunters? You mean there are people who hunt proxies?
Why?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:48 am

yes
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:59 am

I have no clue why
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:01 am

Great, so we're hunted and possibly the only proxies in the country?
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:42 am

There are probably many proxies in our country and yes they hunt us for some reason.....
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:03 am

Many of us are there, all over. And people do hunt us because they see Slendy as the enemy, and we are his army.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:02 am

Well, hunting isn't very polite. Maybe I should keep a gift card in case I meet one to befriend him/her.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:29 am

I doubt that would work they would probably still try to harm you
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 am

childhood memories of the slenderman 94f0cb21bd56b93e42b4e712200eced6
But seriously though, is it always this bad? The hunters hunting us I mean.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:25 am

Oh sorry.....I don't think they can really find out easily who is a proxy and who isnt
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Well that's a relief...
But what do proxies do?
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:12 pm

The psychical work for slenderman and we communicate for him
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 am

Not just psychological work, physical as well. I've had my fair share of helping him hunt his victims down. I have memories of even going up against other proxies just as a test for him.
We do as he says, we have no way to control it really, we normally don't remember until later well after it's happened. We are his people.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:24 am

Could it be possible it's my interest in graffiti that's an asset for him?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 pm

maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: childhood memories of the slenderman   childhood memories of the slenderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

childhood memories of the slenderman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next