Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I think of the slenderman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

What I think of the slenderman Empty
PostSubject: What I think of the slenderman   What I think of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 am

I believe that there are two planes in each dimension a mental and physical plane our minds are gates to this mental plane that connects us all I believe that those who unlock a way into this plane will have access to a huge amount of power theses powers include the ability to cause illusions, wipe minds, connect with others, move tho the physical plane in seconds causing a teleport effect, and the ability to control minds. Theses are just some possibilitys of having access to this plane I named theses because these are powers of slenderman. His appearance and the ability to extend his arms may be an illusion caused his conection to the mental plane. In fact I believe this plane drove Him mad with power or perhaps he is stuck in the plane and is trying to find a way out by attempting to switch body's with others with no success the would explain why there is no trace of them after there disappearance. A proxy or one controlled by slenderman or a cultist that follows him or those who survived his attempt the return to the physical world but failed but giving a huge link to Him. This theory may also explain The Operators goals in marble hornets the ARK is The Operators ticket back to the physical world wile TTA knows that his insanity and powers will be kept and prevents him from finding the ARK and may kill him. So what if someone else gets access to the mental plane? Will I believe it would resemble our world but much more hectic. Everyone's thoughts will be going at once if you can block it out you stand a huge chance against the slenderman at the physical plane if you have someone willing to act as a host. When you enter the plane time speeds up faster your soul goes in only a day would be a decade perhaps that would also explain why slenderman hasn't discovered any other powers in that plane not even one day has pasted. But I am getting off track when you enter that plane your soul goes in but leaves the body slowly decaying. That is way you will need a host but you will need to hone your skills and see the effects of your powers on the physical plane. But some other powers will include pretty much whatever you can think of. This is just what I believe what are your theorys? Leave a comment and if you are a guest make a account it doesn't cost anything so you can leave a post

Last edited by Investigator on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: What I think of the slenderman   What I think of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:35 am

If anyone has information on Him I'll make an email just for this soon intel then just leave a comment thanks

Last edited by Investigator on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: What I think of the slenderman   What I think of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:03 am

To contact me with information and or advice zaccardi.sean@icloud.com or theslendermansearcher@gmail.com I will answer the iCloud account quicker I will check that one daily and the gmail one weekly please keep it slenderman related only thank you
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: What I think of the slenderman   What I think of the slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:48 am

Lets talk. Ive done more research on this than anyone probably could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think of the slenderman   What I think of the slenderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I think of the slenderman
Page 1 of 1