Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the slenderman is a master of messing with you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

the slenderman is a master of messing with you Empty
PostSubject: the slenderman is a master of messing with you   the slenderman is a master of messing with you I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:55 am

The slenderman is like the devil he can trick or mess with you. Devil or the many other name he goes by is somewhere out there acting like one of us. Maybe slendy is doing the same thing. They maybe just waiting for the right day to show the rest of the world that they are here. I like to say i want to met these thing and say i know that they are out there. What if he is on the site right now he is one of those account that do not post anything. He is using this site as a way to get worker or proxies and food or play thing or even just people he can make their life a living hell. we do not know. I hat say this not their need to be good in the world so it can equal out the evil.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: the slenderman is a master of messing with you   the slenderman is a master of messing with you I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:59 pm

That's true and can't he use puppeteering to actually do stuff himself
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: the slenderman is a master of messing with you   the slenderman is a master of messing with you I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:30 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: the slenderman is a master of messing with you   the slenderman is a master of messing with you I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:04 am

Maybe one of those accounts that no one ever uses
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: the slenderman is a master of messing with you   the slenderman is a master of messing with you I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:48 am

that can be true
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: the slenderman is a master of messing with you   the slenderman is a master of messing with you I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:53 pm

I'D say not. The SLEnder man DOesn't need tO haVE his oWn aCCount here. He CAn use hiS mOST halloWed prOxies to PosT his Will, bUT he DoESn't liKE doing it, he usuALLY stays aWAY from the interNET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the slenderman is a master of messing with you   the slenderman is a master of messing with you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the slenderman is a master of messing with you
Page 1 of 1