Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash666
Enthusiast
Ash666

Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Ever since I had this being that would follow me around. I gave him the name BlackMan Because all he would wear was black clothing. This thing terrified me and yet fascinated me at the same time. My first conscious memory of the being was when I was only 4 years old. I was standing next to my mother in the computer room and I felt as though i was being watched. It was 12 am at the time and my mother only thought it was my imagination at first. I turned around to see a tall male figure walking through the dining room. It didn't seem aware of me watching it. It had a bald head broad shoulders long arms with big hands and was about 7 foot tall. No face was present on the being. I stared at the being is disbelief and pointed at it and said " mommy look ghost." she turned around and saw nothing and asked where. I said it again. the being stopped in it's tracks and looked at me. I had the urge to follow it. And I did I have to admit. I stopped following it when it went towards the basement door as I was scared of the dark. Ever since i saw the being I kept seeing it standing in the room with me. Wanting me to follow it. My mother pushed this off as some kind of imaginary friend until she saw him standing in the kitchen she said " Ashy I saw it!" " It was a Slender Man wearing a Black jacket black pants and he was bald like lou ( my step father)" This thing frightened her so much that she took my to my aunts how to see spiritual counselling thinking that this thing was going to harm me. my aunt dismissed it as a spirit seeking attention. When I was 3 my mom would drive me around in on this road that was very jagged and surrounded by a thick curtain of forest I would lock all the doors close the windows and close my eyes. Sometimes I would say to my mother " thats where the dead bodies are." or I would say " thats where the creepy man lives."  When I got a little older I kept complaining about this thing saying it wanted to make me do bad things and It persuaded me enough to turn the air off on a bounce house when I was 7. another occurrence happened when I was only 2 years old at the time and my mother told me that she found me crying in the kitchen saying " black man tried to grab me." When I was 10 years old I was sitting on the computer on iscribble talking to some friends and I looked up to see the shadow of a tall bald man on the wall in front of me. I did the stupid thing of turning around but I saw no one there. In the 6th grade I had sleep paralysis and this being would stand at the side of my bed each night. It would to the point that I didn't want to sleep anymore. It was getting worse and worse and I was becoming depressed. around 8th grade in december I remember waking up to my bedroom door being open and the Slender Man was standing there. This time instead of just being a black silhouette I saw the white face black suit and tie. I remember begging for it not to hurt me but I blacked out. A day Later I got a tremendous nose bleed. That day I was on a skype call with some friends and they were talking about the slenderman. I asked what he was and they explained him and how he has a game and series. So I did my research on the slenderman I became obsessed and began to draw the symbol on my arms and on paper. I watched all of the well known arg's including the infamous Marble Hornets Tribe Twelve DarkHarvest Everymanhybrid and Caught not sleeping. I started to have weird dreams of being in the forest late at night under moonlight I was running from something but when I got to a open field I remember something wrapping around my ankle and pulling me into the darkness. I could feel the moving ground hit my face and the twigs cutting me. I started to develop the urge to go to the forest. My bus would always drive past the forest and I couldn't help but stare into the trees. I gave into the urge one day after fighting with some family. I went to the forest that was behind the park. I was exploring and I found a operator symbol spray painted on a rock. Being a stupid teenager I decided to mess around and stay for a long time. I went on skype call after feeling the overwhelming presence that the forest emanated It was almost as if something was watching with me. my friend said they heard static on the skype call and I asked why but she said I was cutting out. From my end she was cutting out. Soon after my signal went from 5 bars to no service and my phone died after being on 80 percent battery. The presence got more intense and soon I found myself lost in the forest with a ominous feeling lurking within me My head began to hurt and I knew the rules of  Dont look or It takes you. But that doesn't apply in the arg's. I walked around in the fog and soon found my way out The feeling as though someone was right up behind me was so strong I wanted to throw up. I went home and took a shower to make sure there were no bugs on me. While I was in the forest I decided to take pictures which I will show you. After that strange incident I saw the slenderman the first time in that kitchen he was standing by the back door it lasted for about 5 minutes before he vanished. I kept seeing him all over. I began to have dreams of waking up and going outside where I would do bad things. My most memorable dreams was when I supposedly got out of my bed put on my jacket jeans and flats and went downstairs and turned on the dining room light and went outside. during this process I was unable to control myself and I could only sit back and watch what I was doing I tried to fight it but something whispered "don't try to fight me, it is futile." when I went outside in the dream I officially black out and awoke in my bed with bruises and scratches on my legs arms and hands. It hurt my feet to walk because in the dream I decided to take off my shoes. I went downstairs in a panic to find the dining room light on the door wide open and the flats where I had taken them off. I took a picture and sent it to a friend and talked to her for a while. I began to tell people about slenderman and his origin especially to those who did not know anything about him. I began to change personality and became somewhat Of a hostile mean person. My friends were goofing around in the forest and saw me standing there by a tree looking at them. I have no recollection of ever being in the forest that day and time. The time they were in the forest I was taking my afternoon nap. I began to notice there were certain urges and things I needed to do like try to befriend certain people or follow this person around.My friends who especially knew about slenderman claim that ever since I have befriended them They had been seeing him all over My first time experiencing this with someone was my friend lauren who kept seeing it everywhere . I seem to bring it everywhere I go, I was told by many psychics that I had a powerful aura and gave off energy. They had told me that this thing has been waiting for me to be born and that It had followed my mother at some point but left her to follow me because I was had more energy. To my surprise one day my baby brother ran screaming from his room to my mother's room saying that a scary man was leaning over his bed. This angered me and I yelled saying It could go after me but not my brother. It seemed to have no problem with that because my brother never saw it again. One of my most startling dreams was when I was wandering around in the forest and I saw a man walking in the park I went and chased him and brutally killing him. I woke up with blood in my figure nails blood on my bed and the taste of it in my mouth.

Last edited by Ash666 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash666
Enthusiast
Ash666

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Any suggestions of who or what this thing could be? http://beethedemonchild.deviantart.com/art/Creepy-thing-359378205 here is a picture of the thing the image is darkend because of how far back in the forest it was. I am very much paranoid just talking about it. It always knows when I talk about it.
There was this one time when I was sitting on the computer and felt like I was being watched the feeling got worse and I began to feel sick to my stomach. My next symptom was that I was tired. I made my way upstairs having severe vertigo. I got to witness the mirror in my bathroom fall over by itself the shards made it's way into the bath tub.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:39 pm

About the picture I don't know I really can't tell what it is. Your expierence is like mine and the other expierences I've been told and I have heared I think you were marked
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

it maybe a shadow person
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:45 pm

That's true
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:45 pm

But I think it sounds more like slendy I think but I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:51 pm

i have what is called a shadow lucker which look like a shadow person but there not a ghost i just got to the point where i name him zero he is all shadow with a hoodie and baggy pants but it is all shadow
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 pm

What's a shadow lucker
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:59 pm

lonewolf told me it like shadow people but it is not a ghost it is living
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Is it a human or something else
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:06 pm

something else
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Odd......I have never seen one
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 pm

well it like a shadow person but it will stay with you
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Does it hurt people or be like there guardian angel
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:16 pm

BOTH if your nice or leave it alone it will not hurt you or people and if you do not be nice
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Well it's good that there neutral
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:21 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:23 pm

How long has it been following you
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

since birth but i first saw him or it when i was 5 or 6
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Oh yours is harmless though right?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 pm

i have never talk to it but it talk to me it turn it itself in turn what i wanted to me a vampire and he say your going to love your work then turn back
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Wow wait vampires are real
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 pm

yes oooo yes ooo yes
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:52 pm

I would have never guessed that vampires where real that's amazing
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:57 pm

lonewolf is a vampire is he just feed off energy not blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided    Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked?  Evidence Picture provided  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slenderman? Or something else Was I marked? Evidence Picture provided
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next