Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
n_hurley1976
Noob

has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? Empty
PostSubject: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi, just wondering whether anybody else has been contacted by a man called Morgan York about a documentary he plans on filming on Slenderman?
Back to top Go down
Prof_RussJ
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:49 pm

I haven't been contacted but it does sound interesting. Is there any more details you can give?
Back to top Go down
n_hurley1976
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Only rough details at the moment. He wants to have an interview with me about mine and my sons experiences with the Slenderman. That is all I know.
Back to top Go down
Prof_RussJ
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Oh OK. Yes this does sound interesting. Is there anyway I could contact this Morgan York? I have some interesting knowledge he may wish to hear.
Back to top Go down
n_hurley1976
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm not sure I should give out his details on here so I shall give him a message now and ask if he wants to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Prof_RussJ
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:56 pm

OK thank you
Back to top Go down
MorganYork_doc
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi Prof_RussJ, Nadine kindly told me you may be interested in the documentary I am trying to put together on The Slenderman. I hope you don't mind but I did a bit of quick research on yourself and it seems you have some interesting theories which I believe could bring something to the film. Would you be up for an on camera interview?
Back to top Go down
n_hurley1976
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Morgan, if you're looking for a good authority I recommend talking to Professor Francis Stewart. He really seems to know his stuff on the sciences of Slenderman. Ill tell him to join the forum now.
Back to top Go down
Prof_RussJ
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Yes Morgan I am extremely interested. If you need scientific evidence of the Slenderman then I am all you need to talk to.
Back to top Go down
MorganYork_doc
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Thanks for the recommendation Nadine. Russ it will be interesting to hear both your theories on the subject. I'll inbox you and arrange some details of when we can film. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Haxxx_69
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Hello Morgan, Nadine mentioned you and your project and that this forum was a good way to talk to you. I am intrigued by your idea and therefore am interested in being involved; as long as it doesn't take up to much of my busy schedule. I will need at least a weeks notice for filming as I need to reschedule my classes.

As for Prof_RussJ theories, it will be good for your film to hear some actual science from a real professor rather than the utter nonsense that he spouts.

Look forward to hearing from you Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Prof_RussJ
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

How dare you insult my intelligence. You think just because your theories includes scientific wording that the world should only listen to you. Get off your pedestal and maybe you will actually learn some facts about the Slenderman. Sie dumm fuhrt
Back to top Go down
MorganYork_doc
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Gentleman, it really isn't a competition, I want to interview both of you. I'll be in touch soon about dates and times of filming. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Prof_RussJ
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Speak soon Mr. York.
Back to top Go down
Haxxx_69
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Has anybody involved in the film heard from Morgan and the crew, as the raw footage has randomly turned up at my front door. There is no note or email from them so I am a bit confused. can any one shed some light on the situation?
Back to top Go down
n_hurley1976
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Hi Francis, I did think it was a bit strange I hadn't heard any thing back from Morgan as he did say he would contact with dates of when the film would be finished so I could see the full documentary. I'll keep trying to contact him but his phone doesn't ring. Let me know if you hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Haxxx_69
Noob

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:34 pm

I've watched some of the footage through and it's disturbing, I wouldn't try and contact them for your own safety, I plan on getting rid of the footage ASAP! take care Nadine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?   has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has any body else contacted about a possible documentary film?
Page 1 of 1