Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slender Fan Film "Faceless"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FatLootFilms
Noob

Slender Fan Film "Faceless" Empty
PostSubject: Slender Fan Film "Faceless"   Slender Fan Film "Faceless" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:10 am

A short film tribute to "SLENDER" and "SLENDER MAN'S Shadow Games
Hope you enjoy our hard work and effort in making this film.
Please Subscribe to our YouTube channel and Share!
Back to top Go down
mrmcshroom
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slender Fan Film "Faceless"   Slender Fan Film "Faceless" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:30 am

Great, worth the watch, subscirbed.
Back to top Go down
Brainfog
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Slender Fan Film "Faceless"   Slender Fan Film "Faceless" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Nice!

It looks way better than most Slender-films I've seen. Some pretty cool shots and tricks. I liked the way Slender man was done here. Music was pretty neat, also the flashing lights were done in a delicate fashion. Although one might say that for a person who follows the horror scene they are all pretty easy/straightforward things, even clishés.

I'd say that the acting needs something to it though. What is the objective of the main character? He is waiting for his girlfriend obviously but besides that? He finds out that Slender man is after him and them creepy stuff happens but the viewer doesn't really have an objective to bind him to and that makes him difficult to relate to. Also some overacting occurs.

Anyways, I respect this. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Fan Film "Faceless"   Slender Fan Film "Faceless" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slender Fan Film "Faceless"
Page 1 of 1