Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haxxx_69
Noob

Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?  Empty
PostSubject: Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?    Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi all, I have some raw footage of a documentary I was interviewed for about the Slenderman and I would like to pass it on to anyone that wants to take it and edit it together. Comment if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
mason_connors85
Noob

Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?    Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Hey haxxx _69. I'm a freelance film maker and this sounds like an interesting opportunity you're offering. I would very much like to be involved. Inbox the details and maybe we can arrange a meet for the handover. Cheers.
Back to top Go down

Any editors want to take some raw documentary footage off my hands?
Page 1 of 1