Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slenderman Channel's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesInsomnia
Interested
JamesInsomnia

Slenderman Channel's Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Channel's   Slenderman Channel's I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Okay so I have found quite a few of Slenderman Channels So I'll post them here guys: MarbleHornets, TribeTwelve, TJAProjects, WildShadows57< ApCollection, 5Zer02, EverymanHYBRID, Angel'sGame, MLAndersen0, MyDarkJournal, DarkHarvest00, And Appleofoureye. I'm sure there is more out there that Iv'e never even heard of so if there is and you know of it please comment on this post. Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Channel's   Slenderman Channel's I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:45 pm

I have a whole forum style list for you right here:

http://slendertier.forumotion.com/

This is all the currently active Slender Man Vlogs.

Of course I am partial to the one in my signature, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
JamesInsomnia
Interested
JamesInsomnia

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Channel's   Slenderman Channel's I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Wow..That's alot of channels lol I never imagined there being that many channels online about Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
JamesInsomnia
Interested
JamesInsomnia

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Channel's   Slenderman Channel's I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:12 pm

But yeah..Just wow.. Thanks a bunch! You just made my day. Ill be looking forward to watching these.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Channel's   Slenderman Channel's I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:16 pm

One warning. Not all of these series are quality. So if I were you then I'd start in tier 4 and work your way up. Or if you have already seen every thing in tier 4 then start with tier 3. Tier one has good series in it. There are several series in it I enjoy a lot, but you stand a chance of burning yourself out since it is the biggest and most hit or miss tier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Channel's   Slenderman Channel's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Channel's
Page 1 of 1