Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Strange Things Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Well, Strange Things Again Empty
PostSubject: Well, Strange Things Again   Well, Strange Things Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:51 am

Strange stuff is happening now, and there's a lot of it going around.

I decided to go listen to some music, and stumbled upon this little song. Yes, and I decided to listen to it, just try it out, and I played it, and what do you think happened then? Well I froze in place, my body refused to move by my commands (that usually doesn't happen when you play a song) and now I have a headache and I can't stop listening to it, no not really of my own will, which doesn't happen when you listen to a song.
And it seems that my family got Slender Sickness too, like really, my parents are just eating pills that are supposed to stop and get rid of headaches, and they don't seem to work on those headaches of theirs.

And, I apparently saw Slender Man three times already (as if someone would care) but the first time I saw him, I didn't react to it as anything thing, and wiped it off.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Well, Strange Things Again   Well, Strange Things Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:34 am

And apparently the song makes me have visions of the Operator Symbol, and Masky's mask too, and no, not when I watch the video. When I just hear the song, I see the stuff.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Well, Strange Things Again   Well, Strange Things Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 am

HoW abOut nOt bEing so gEneriC and rEaliZing mArblE hOrnEts is ALL fiCtiOn anD fAke? It's nOt rEal. NOt evEn clOse tO whAt acTuaL prOxyIsm iS. ThAt sOng iS a tRibUte, aLmOst A pArodY. It's liKe gEttinG a pAniC atTaCk bEcaUse Of BriTneY sPeaRs bEcauSe hEr nAme rEminDs yOu oF shArp wEaponS. YEs, I dO bElievE it iS pOssiBle tO hAve tHose viSiOns, I doUbt yOu hAve EvEn wAtcHed mArblE hOrneTs. TOTHEARK IS DEaD. hOoDy wAs tOthEarK anD hE diED. MaSky Is tIm, anD tIm thRew thE mAsk aWay, bEcause thE sErieS ENDED. gO gOoglE seaRch "TroyhasaCamera" oR "JoSeph dElaGe" or "Tim SuTton" oR "TrOy WagNer" - bECAuse thEy arE tHe actOrs. MaskY is fAke anD hE WAS nOt evEn a pRoxy. ToTheArk wOrkEd AGAINST HIM. ToTheArk triEd tO STOP thE SLENDERMAN.
GrOw up plEase. I doUbt thE sOng iS anY spEciAl; iF iT wAs tHis One: *cLicK*
I'd bE lEss sKepTicAl.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Well, Strange Things Again   Well, Strange Things Again I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:41 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
HoW abOut nOt bEing so gEneriC and rEaliZing mArblE hOrnEts is ALL fiCtiOn anD fAke? It's nOt rEal. NOt evEn clOse tO whAt acTuaL prOxyIsm iS. ThAt sOng iS a tRibUte, aLmOst A pArodY. It's liKe gEttinG a pAniC atTaCk bEcaUse Of BriTneY sPeaRs bEcauSe hEr nAme rEminDs yOu oF shArp wEaponS. YEs, I dO bElievE it iS pOssiBle tO hAve tHose viSiOns, I doUbt yOu hAve EvEn wAtcHed mArblE hOrneTs. TOTHEARK IS DEaD. hOoDy wAs tOthEarK anD hE diED. MaSky Is tIm, anD tIm thRew thE mAsk aWay, bEcause thE sErieS ENDED. gO gOoglE seaRch "TroyhasaCamera" oR "JoSeph dElaGe" or "Tim SuTton" oR "TrOy WagNer" - bECAuse thEy arE tHe actOrs. MaskY is fAke anD hE WAS nOt evEn a pRoxy. ToTheArk wOrkEd AGAINST HIM. ToTheArk triEd tO STOP thE SLENDERMAN.
GrOw up plEase. I doUbt thE sOng iS anY spEciAl; iF iT wAs tHis One: *cLicK*
I'd bE lEss sKepTicAl.

I'd have to kind of agree with ToNdaEd on this one. Marble Hornets and any of those other ones that are like it are fictional to entertain people. I'm not saying what you saw didn't happen but multiple things could've caused you to see those things. Forgive me for misunderstanding your words, i used to smile, I usually can't understand them well to begin with but that's all I gotta say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Strange Things Again   Well, Strange Things Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Strange Things Again
Page 1 of 1