Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Well it isn't that strange but I had a dream about a few different things in one, probably because of what I saw or listened to before I went to bed and what was on my mind. I had a weird dream that my brother was in the dentist getting work done on his mouth and for some reason they were using cold water or something. Anyway.. I found out that he's getting a crown for a chipped tooth or something today, which kind of was weird?

Since I began to sleep with the television off (which I find much easier to fall asleep when it is off & plus it saves money) I been fine but when I woke up I guess my eyes were playing tricks on me because I thought I saw something near my bookshelf and rocking chair I saved from when I was a little kid. You know those dwarfs / gnomes you see in movies or shows? It was kind of that short but all black like it was a shadow or just covered in darkness of course. I couldn't see its face or eyes, just it's form. For some reason it freaked me the fuck out and I just shut my eyes and tried to rid it. When I woke up again and it was still dark out there was nothing there.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 3:35 am

I wOulDn't gO abOut clAimiNg tHesE thIngS arE rElAteD tO HIM. I bElievE it'S soMetHinG eLsE/a cOinciDence aS it DoeSn't sEem liKe sOmetHing rElatEd tO HIM, bUt I agreE. StrAnge thinGs hAppeN.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:52 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
I wOulDn't gO abOut clAimiNg tHesE thIngS arE rElAteD tO HIM. I bElievE it'S soMetHinG eLsE/a cOinciDence aS it DoeSn't sEem liKe sOmetHing rElatEd tO HIM, bUt I agreE. StrAnge thinGs hAppeN.

Oh I'm not saying it is related to him or anything just to verify it. I put it in the general chat since it wasn't but I just thought i'd share it either way. And yep, our minds and bodies are weird.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 11:51 pm

I honestly can't believe this message board has any sort of activity on it.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:30 am

Lock wrote:
I honestly can't believe this message board has any sort of activity on it.

And why is that?
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Since we made this board 4-5 years ago and don't even use it nor have we ever tried to advertise it.

There's a bunch of other forums for discussing Slenderlore and shit so I'm just shocked that this one is still getting activity.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:47 am

Lock wrote:
Since we made this board 4-5 years ago and don't even use it nor have we ever tried to advertise it.

There's a bunch of other forums for discussing Slenderlore and shit so I'm just shocked that this one is still getting activity.
honestly i like this forum better its way more accepting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange stuff   Strange stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange stuff
Page 1 of 1