Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And, Strange Things Started Happening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

And, Strange Things Started Happening Empty
PostSubject: And, Strange Things Started Happening   And, Strange Things Started Happening I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 am

Well, hello. . .
I've noticed that I've started doing strange things, well its not really strange but sometimes I get a near blackout, like everything around me gets dark and I fall down, but then it all goes back to normal. Most of the time it happens when I stretch and yawn (I usually do it when I sit in one place for, maybe 30 minutes) and my vision gets blurry and sometimes everything gets dark around me.
So anyways, it's really strange.

So what could it be, Slender Man or am I just crazy or something?

Last edited by i used to smile on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: And, Strange Things Started Happening   And, Strange Things Started Happening I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:36 pm

ThAt's nOrmal fOr aLL hUmaNs. We Get diZZy whEn wE suDDenlY stAnd uP aFter siTTinG. NOthiNg spEciAl oR "prOxy" abOut thAt.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: And, Strange Things Started Happening   And, Strange Things Started Happening I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:22 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
ThAt's nOrmal fOr aLL hUmaNs. We Get diZZy whEn wE suDDenlY stAnd uP aFter siTTinG. NOthiNg spEciAl oR "prOxy" abOut thAt.
Oh, then it's okay? You learn new things everyday, yay. . .

Last edited by i used to smile on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And, Strange Things Started Happening   And, Strange Things Started Happening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And, Strange Things Started Happening
Page 1 of 1