Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Strange Dream Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dream   Strange Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:35 pm

So I had this weird ass dream that me and a lot of other kids were in this cage at a high school I believe, surrounded by high fences. While there were other fences, no one seemed to be able to get out of it. So after me getting upset about being in here I did my best and eventually found a way out via near the middle of the cage. I came face to face with a man though (well he was on one of the close towers that were strangely there).

After saying something which seemed to deeply effect him I climbed out and ran as fast as I can, hoping over fences and slipping between obstacles. Eventually I made it to the main part of the school building where two guys were– uh.. kissing and they noticed me. They helped me somehow pull aside the locked gate and I slipped through it and ran again.

The next thing I realized I was in a dirty bathroom which.. trust me, was gross. Probably in a condition my dad would’ve had it in without us being there to help him daily. I made my way out and saw my mom in the nearby room, it ended after I said. “Jeeze that bathroom STINKS.”

I don't know if it means anything but it was weird.
Back to top Go down

Strange Dream
Page 1 of 1