Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Okay, so as the title suggests, I plan on writing a story about the Slenderman. I've got an idea as to what would happen in the story, but I am stucked on, well, I'll just call it the 'trigger'. Something to happen so the Slenderman doesn't like, come falling out of the sky to put it that way. Of course, there are the things that I can imagine are being used often, but I'm trying to avoid those. (Through a friend or family member and running into him in the forest, to name a few.) I would really like it if you guys could give me some suggestions for this, a few DOs and DONTs would be appreciated as well.
Back to top Go down
Mortisyn
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Zeyox

A few ideas off of the top of my head for you Smile

1. Following a family tree, investigating a lost relative, find pictures with SM in the background

2. Inherit property/item from a distant relative upon their death that has clues leading to SM

3. Buy a 2nd hand camcorder/PC/USB key which has Slender activity on

4. Maybe working somewhere that has CCTV, and they see him stalking someone else?

5. Work in a repair/Camera shop, customer complains of issues with the camera and BAM slendy pics that drag them into it.

Prob not that helpful directly, but maybe they will set off a different idea as you read through them Smile

Hope it helps in some way!

let us know how you get on.
Back to top Go down
http://just-waiting-to-be-found.blogspot.co.uk/
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Mortisyn wrote:
Hi Zeyox

A few ideas off of the top of my head for you Smile

1. Following a family tree, investigating a lost relative, find pictures with SM in the background

2. Inherit property/item from a distant relative upon their death that has clues leading to SM

3. Buy a 2nd hand camcorder/PC/USB key which has Slender activity on

4. Maybe working somewhere that has CCTV, and they see him stalking someone else?

5. Work in a repair/Camera shop, customer complains of issues with the camera and BAM slendy pics that drag them into it.

Prob not that helpful directly, but maybe they will set off a different idea as you read through them Smile

Hope it helps in some way!

let us know how you get on.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, Mortisyn! I still have to put some thought into things, but I've got a few ideas now. (I'm not really one to easily make a decision though, so... Well, yeah. XD) I hope I'll be able to decide on this soon, and to start writing. When I do, and finish the first chapter, I'll edit it into the first post. I hope it won't be a bad story or anything though, lol. (It'd be my first attempt at this kind of story, so yeah...)
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:36 am

I have a old trigger for my story that i change now and some ideas also Mortisyn
ideas kinda sound like some args out there already not saying its bad I'm just saying it may bin used but i may be wrong

but slenderman comes into the story like this

this is set in japan but you can change that

Some lab like place nothing like area 51 but any one that is not working there is shot on sight it looks like black masa a bit you know before the aliens come and kill everyone and ruin the place but there a basement area they just got a metal container the thing inside is from Germany black woods slenderman aka but they do not know that yet it is being delivered by heavily armored trucks tanks its a big seen but no ones around since the area is a hidden location in japan the metal crate is take in by a bunch of heavily armed men and there future like vehicles they open it to use it to open a hole in the 4 dimension aka a gate but when its open theres nothing inside the place starts on fire and half the lab workers go missing the place is OK though and half the workers are OK this would of turned into a bunch of drama and just plain epicness in the anime but its not going to be used do to a nicer one being picked do to slenderman doing that they go hunting for him and in the show hes stalking the main cast like aiko and chi the lab as i will call it is chasing slenderman but is not the best them selfs and are carelessness of the buildings but do care for others so they sent all humans but the ones being stalked away and the stalked they try to keep safe will still pulling the slenderman in

the tips i say are more if you plan to make a show

Also some easy tips try to get the best slenderman you can get but every one seems to start with a man in a slenderman suit

keep the story hidden try to keep info hidden aka drama lots of drama but also you need the show to have its own thing its own proxy's if you don't know what a proxy is like habit from EMH or the observer from TT just put that in just in case some others don't know what proxy's are

and make your story yours no one likes a story you make to what you think they like make it to what you like you haft to be your first fan before you can put it out into the world make it a story that you made to what you like

Have personalty's i think its best to base it on anime ones since they make it interesting and have more personalty but you can make up your own and ad there own crazy things in my case with anime chi is a cute one to say shes a blue hair girl that sticks her tounge out and a bunch of other teases her crazy thing is when others cry she starts crying no matter what the case is so lets say you make one of the cast jump up and down each time theres music

now i hope you like these ideas and you may use that start fro your story on how slenderman got there since im not useing it in my show no more
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:51 pm

thekill9714 wrote:
I have a old trigger for my story that i change now and some ideas also Mortisyn
ideas kinda sound like some args out there already not saying its bad I'm just saying it may bin used but i may be wrong

but slenderman comes into the story like this

this is set in japan but you can change that

Some lab like place nothing like area 51 but any one that is not working there is shot on sight it looks like black masa a bit you know before the aliens come and kill everyone and ruin the place but there a basement area they just got a metal container the thing inside is from Germany black woods slenderman aka but they do not know that yet it is being delivered by heavily armored trucks tanks its a big seen but no ones around since the area is a hidden location in japan the metal crate is take in by a bunch of heavily armed men and there future like vehicles they open it to use it to open a hole in the 4 dimension aka a gate but when its open theres nothing inside the place starts on fire and half the lab workers go missing the place is OK though and half the workers are OK this would of turned into a bunch of drama and just plain epicness in the anime but its not going to be used do to a nicer one being picked do to slenderman doing that they go hunting for him and in the show hes stalking the main cast like aiko and chi the lab as i will call it is chasing slenderman but is not the best them selfs and are carelessness of the buildings but do care for others so they sent all humans but the ones being stalked away and the stalked they try to keep safe will still pulling the slenderman in

the tips i say are more if you plan to make a show

Also some easy tips try to get the best slenderman you can get but every one seems to start with a man in a slenderman suit

keep the story hidden try to keep info hidden aka drama lots of drama but also you need the show to have its own thing its own proxy's if you don't know what a proxy is like habit from EMH or the observer from TT just put that in just in case some others don't know what proxy's are

and make your story yours no one likes a story you make to what you think they like make it to what you like you haft to be your first fan before you can put it out into the world make it a story that you made to what you like

Have personalty's i think its best to base it on anime ones since they make it interesting and have more personalty but you can make up your own and ad there own crazy things in my case with anime chi is a cute one to say shes a blue hair girl that sticks her tounge out and a bunch of other teases her crazy thing is when others cry she starts crying no matter what the case is so lets say you make one of the cast jump up and down each time theres music

now i hope you like these ideas and you may use that start fro your story on how slenderman got there since im not useing it in my show no more

I wasn't really looking for an idea as to how the Slenderman got there (got a theory for that myself, although it's hard to understand, even for me), but thanks a lot for the suggestions. =)
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 am

Mortisyn wrote:

Personally I'd save that one for later, like after the relative has disappeared/people close to the person heard him saying weird things about a man in a suit, then another family member or friend could get the missing person's film developed (or look at the card if it's a digital camera) and bring it up once they find pics of Slendy in the background.

Those are pretty good ideas too Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
thatguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm

another suggestion, cild goes missing SM appers while finding child parent goes into rage trys to hunt him DOWN. tell me if it works.
\
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 pm

thatguy wrote:
another suggestion, cild goes missing SM appers while finding child parent goes into rage trys to hunt him DOWN. tell me if it works.
\

Hmmm... Well, while it might be something that could occur later in the story with another character, for the main characters to get involved like that... I don't think that'll work. (Planning on having the oldest main character be 17, maybe 18.) Sorry... Thanks for the suggestion though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]   Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Story [Not started yet, need help]
Page 1 of 1