Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix XIII
Noob

Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)   Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 am

I am very paranoid of Slendy. Whenever I walk into my room I check my walk in closet for him. I have not watched MH, EMH or any of the various ARGs on him. However, I know him and his habits well. I have occasional nightmares about him and also (but rarely) draw the Operator symbol. My iPhone 3GS, whenever visiting a site or article Slenderman related, it sometimes closes out of Safari forcingly. Then I have to revisit the page. This happened once in a while when I did not know of Slendy, but it is more frequent now. To finish off, a power line approximately 36ft away from my house burst in flames and exploded five times today. How far is Slendy? Am I gonna die? Is he stalking me?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alex Bachmeyer
Noob
Alex Bachmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)   Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 am

Have you seen him? Have you got the Slendysickness? No. No? Then no. C:
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)   Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 am

Hmm I've been looking into slender is there anything else have you been vomiting? You have the paranoia but there other symptoms as well
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)   Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:08 am

I know a big deal in slenderman and have seen this post a few times if it was slenderman then he probly have the other symptoms hit him by now
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)   Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:47 am

^ most likely but it is possible the slenderman wants to control him for some reason but I advise if you devolp the other symptoms to keep religious symbols around see of they help keep a camera around to spot the operator try to repress the paranoia before you do anything look at it in a rational way don't let fear persuade your actions odds are you will do what he wants and always be around at lest 6 other people these tactics will postpone your death while you come up a long term plan most likely going on the run and gathering others if you decide to do this then his chase will become more intense basically you have 3 options suicide going on the run are an attempt to kill him I suggest to go on the wrong as the final plan gather others and attempt to kill him odds are you will fail but it's better than going to your death afraid and without trying to save yourself and others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)   Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story concerning HIM (Slendy, Operator, etc)
Page 1 of 1