Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Slenderman Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PendleMatt
Noob

My Slenderman Story Empty
PostSubject: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:23 am

Entry 1
day 1

Today on the hill with my friends we were doing the same we do everyday messing about riding down the hill with our bikes fighting trying to start fires and stuff like that.
But today it was odd we all felt diffrent we felt like we were being......Stalked it seemed as if we were also being chased by figure he wears a dark suit we got very scared i cant tell why we just felt like it was the last day on Earth
of course Tom one of my friends was very scared but in all honesty so were we when it seemed as if the suited stalker was coming towards us......
WE RAN faster and faster we ran just to escape the inevitable feat trying to kill such a thing. His arms were long and they stranded out like branches from a tree first to go was tom he was blinded by a great light he tripped the last we heard of tom was a scream that would shatter glass.
Sorry if im making typos but he is here...........
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:07 am

You should film it.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
PendleMatt
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 am

Falcon wrote:
You should film it.
i think i will actully Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 am

Let us know when it is filmed and on Youtube! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:44 pm

It sounds good, but formulaic. What new aspect would your show bring to the Slender Man mythos? What would make it stand out from other shows with a similar premise? Make sure you know where the story is headed. Add twists an turns, but never forget where you are headed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
MarkedBySlenderman
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 am

I'm new here and I'm wondering if any of you could help? My friend inadvertently drew Slenderman to me, i think. He drew a circle with an X through it on my wrist while I was sleeping. I scrubbed it off. The next morning it was there, again. I scrubbed, it didn't come off. My cat started hissing at shadows and staying really close to me. The next night I burned it off. It reappeared next morning. I'm not that scared, it would just be nice to get some more opinions, and maybe some suggestions on what to do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MarkedBySlenderman
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 am

I also thought I should add that once, I jumped up and sort of hugged someone I didn't really like. The next day the had their shirtsleeves around their wrist. I asked why, and he showed me the same symbol that was on my wrist. Strange. That is why I am not that scared/paranoid. I seem to be able to transfer the mark onto people I don't like by sort of hugging them.
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 pm

^Nice twist!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
MarkedBySlenderman
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 am

Slender Sante wrote:
^Nice twist!!
Thanks. I honestly need opinions. Am I being selected for something? Is Slenderman going to kill me? Am I going to become a proxy? I don't know and I'd like some opinions on the subject. Question
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 pm

This is something that stands out and is totally different! Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:10 am

It sounds like you're selected is my guess. There has been many a time where J could have been killed in Marble Hornets by now, but obviously he's needed for something (he's needed to lead Totheark...to the ark. Whatever that means). Of course, filming at all times seems to throw the enemies out of whack, but still...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
MarkedBySlenderman
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 am

Slender Sante wrote:
It sounds like you're selected is my guess. There has been many a time where J could have been killed in Marble Hornets by now, but obviously he's needed for something (he's needed to lead Totheark...to the ark. Whatever that means). Of course, filming at all times seems to throw the enemies out of whack, but still...

I had a strange dream two nights ago, and woke up to Slenderman over my bed. I hid under the covers, and pulled my head back out. He just tilted his head and disappeared. I got up, pinched myself, checked my iPhone, and went back to sleep. The next day, in gym, the guy I didn't really like and I were running on the track. We stopped, and looked in a room. He saw a small child in the corner, crying, and I saw Slenderman in the mirror. We kept running, and nothing else happened. Kind of strange, no?
Back to top Go down
MarkedBySlenderman
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 am

Hey it's been a while! That guy I didn't really like, well, he's been in and out of school and looking worse and worse when he shows up... I may have inadvertently made a target of him. He's really nervous and jumpy, and his notebook is filled with operator's symbols. I'm sort of nervous... I hope there's some way to reverse this! He's been really nice and we're starting to become friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Slenderman Story   My Slenderman Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Slenderman Story
Page 1 of 1