Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slender Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LixxieLicious
Noob
LixxieLicious

Slender Story Empty
PostSubject: Slender Story   Slender Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm

He needs to feed, but he doesn’t want to be seen. He will mesmerize you with his long, slender, arms, lulling you into a deep trance of comfort while at the same time filling you with horror. He can creep into your dreams, completely take over, and never stop until you are to terrified to leave the house, or even close your eyes if fear he will come for you. Come closer to you. He is deviant; playing with his prey like a cat would a mouse. He loves the smell of a lower life forms fear, humans only, since they would do anything just to not lose their pathetic, meaningless, lives. How quickly the blood rushes through their veins. The utter terror in the eyes of a young girl who wants nothing more than to be at home, with her parents again.

So far, that's all I got. It does seem a little weird by my standards, But what do you guys think? Any advice on what to add?
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

Slender Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Story   Slender Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

It sounds like a prelude of how he's about to go after his next young victim, if you ask me.

Maybe next could be in regards to describing his next young victim to be, like "Lizzie was a six year old blonde girl" and blah blah, give her some mannerisms and such (having tea time with her dolls, little Bobby two doors down liked her, but he was too much of a doofus)...like enjoying playing in the park that is mentioned in Marble Hornets (I forget the name of it), even though something about the park always seemed slightly "wrong".

I'm sure you can figure out what that "wrong" is Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
LixxieLicious
Noob
LixxieLicious

Slender Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Story   Slender Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Slender Sante wrote:
It sounds like a prelude of how he's about to go after his next young victim, if you ask me.

Maybe next could be in regards to describing his next young victim to be, like "Lizzie was a six year old blonde girl" and blah blah, give her some mannerisms and such (having tea time with her dolls, little Bobby two doors down liked her, but he was too much of a doofus)...like enjoying playing in the park that is mentioned in Marble Hornets (I forget the name of it), even though something about the park always seemed slightly "wrong".

I'm sure you can figure out what that "wrong" is Smile

Thank you so much! That gave quite a bit to go on for book I'm writing. At first I was planning for it to be through Slendy's eyes, but I can't really get much out of that. (At least for now.) and I decided that would be the prologue and added a couple things at the end. I started Chapter 1 also.
http://peachykeen12.deviantart.com/journal/Slenderman-322505540
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

Slender Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Story   Slender Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 pm

LixxieLicious wrote:

Thank you so much!

You're welcome! Good start with her background with her friend and all too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
Sponsored content

Slender Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Story   Slender Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slender Story
Page 1 of 1