Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Strange Dream Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dream   Strange Dream I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:40 pm

I had a weird dream, well more like a dream INSIDE a dream. In the said dream I was in my bed sleeping like I was of course in the real world, and I had dreamed that Slenderman was in my bedroom standing by my closed door. Everything seemed staticy and glitchy, especially as he turned toward me to, 'look' at me. Then after that he disappeared and I woke up in my dream world and told my mom of what I saw. She passed it off as nothing, saying we could have dreams about things we thought of during the day or stuff that may be bothering us. I woke up after and was back to reality.

Sorry that it's confusing, I didn't know how to really word it.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Strange Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dream   Strange Dream I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:25 pm

well i think i had something like that happen to me .. i generaly was confused ... and i think the dream was going like . i was sleeping and i woke up in the dream ... there was slender man on the stairs .. as i was at my grandma at the time ... the couch i was sleepin on faced to the doorway trough which i could see the stairs.. but it was weird .. and i think it was my first drem invilving slendy .. tho.. then there was a mask on the couch in my dream... then i looked out te window .. and there he was again 'starin 'back at me .... and then i looked at my clock which displayed 3 am  ... and after that i woke up ...in real life ...  and it was like 3 am the same time as in the dream .. it was confusing ... buut im not sure how that happened ... i just thought of it as a consequence of reading too much about slender ... buut it looked realy real .. i mean real life real ...just a bit more blurry and fuzzy when i looked at slender
and its actualy hard to write off these things.. im just lost on how to explain this
Back to top Go down

Strange Dream
Page 1 of 1