Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Markings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesInsomnia
Interested
JamesInsomnia

Strange Markings Empty
PostSubject: Strange Markings   Strange Markings I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:36 pm

So just now My little brother Anthony walked into his room cause he was going to go to bed and he found a whole bunch of "X" Markings all over his posters and dresser..Then I noticed some in my room..I feel like the more I get into this guy and the more videos and research I do on him the worse it gets..I don't know if I should just stop or keep doing what I'm doing but I feel like it won't change anything either way...
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

Strange Markings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Markings   Strange Markings I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:51 pm

I believe in a lot of paranormal stuff, but the Slender Man is not one of them. Did you ever see this series called "Paranoia Agent"? It is an anime, very well done btw, and it may be about something completely different then the Slender Man, but the sentiment is the same. The Slender Man is something that people get wrapped up in because their life is boring or rough and they want a way out. The problem with that view is that they stop taking responsibility and their belief eventually become too much for them to handle. My point is keep going on the Slender Man train. it's cool. I love it! but stop trying to believing that its real.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching

Strange Markings
Page 1 of 1