Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Slenderman dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another Slenderman dream Empty
PostSubject: Another Slenderman dream   Another Slenderman dream I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am

(I am sorry for my inactivity guys, I was busy with school, worrying about my left lobe pneumonia I had, but now its all better and its break!... but its not like anyone cares I was gone, since I didn't really talk to anyone..)

Last night I had a dream.. well nightmare and it was about Slenderman, but I only remember the last parts of it. Sorry Neutral

I was in a room, not one of my own, but it was a bit empty besides some furniture inside. When I looked out the window I saw Slenderman, he looked like how he was supposed to this time, no face, long arms, tall body. As I stood there I became scared and moved a step away and Slendermans long arms went through the wall as if he were a ghost and he grabbed me and pulled me through the room where he was, it was as if I were a ghost as well. We suddenly had appeared in front of a two story building that was made of bricks and such. When I went in though I felt like I couldn't breath and I had began to choke. In a few minutes we were back in the room I was in before but I didn't see Slenderman, only two people, ones that looked a bit weird for humans. One had a mask on and one didn't, but the mask-less persons face was a bit odd. And that's where I woke up.
Back to top Go down

Another Slenderman dream
Page 1 of 1