Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vafar
Noob
vafar

Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird Empty
PostSubject: Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird   Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:23 am

okay so im trying not to sound crazy and sometimes i think im over thinking things but this is the place to talk about this subject i hope.
So i recently downloaded Slender the arrival. i beat the game and later that night while i had a friend over i had a dream me and her were in the woods. Shes running and terrified and i was fine and calm. then there he is chasing her , so i yelled for him and he teleported from a dark mist
right in front of me and talked telepathically. i said "please do not kill her" and he bent down got close to my face and in my head i heard "only if you promise to help me ' and i said 'okay' and i woke up.

the next day i had the urge to take her to sunset park which is a forest. i drew the operator symbol on my hand for some stupid reason. and we drew a bunch of pictures from 8 pages.which we put around the forest. cause we are stupid. it was my idea . and i even mentioned that i should hide and she find the eight pages. she got scared and made me take her home

i cant write much because its storming and my lights keep trying to give in. so ill try to be fast..

i have been having headaches for a week now and i never get them, now it could just be hormones so lol.
I have been so exhausted , which could also be hormones..

I have been hearing twinkle noises aswell. i dont know if thats even relevant.
im not paranoid. i really wouldnt mind seeing him and im honestly not afraid of what he does so im not even sure that he would go after me.

All i know is kids attract to me, the neighborhood kids do so maybe hes not after me but one of them and maybe im just picking it up. i dont know. i am 15 so im sure he goes After much younger groups.

i love the forest and woods, im naturally drawn to them,i have been since i was a child. plus i live in Missouri so, woods are everywhere.
its very easy to be around them lol.

i hear strange noises that my friends cant hear when we are out walking at night and thats what made me to think this. i havent seen him in person, at least i dont think i have so i dont know. this started recently..

also,yesterday after waking up i went onto ask.fm and one of the likers were "slenderman" it freaked me out for a second but i laughed and sent the person a heart and they replied with smiley. talk about ironic , his names said "Темные леса
Убиваю which i translated on google. its black forest and killing.

Then i hear about proxies. my brothers friend who lives with us now, has coughing fits and coughs up blood every morning. lol i know thats a supposed symptom. i think he just needs to go to the hospital lol
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird   Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Well, is anything happening to your friend? Just wondering because some of my friends are having Slender Sickness symtoms along with me.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird   Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:53 am

As a proxy/former proxy, I used to have the same symptoms. Monitor yourselves and make sure you aren't putting yourselves in very dangerous situations. It'll get better I promise, even if it does feel like your shit is hitting the fan it does get better.
Basically paranoia is a huge symptom. Along with dreams/nightmares, visions, voices, you'll have weird urges like operator symbol and signs of sickness. Slender sickness you can get through. Don't worry. It happens and you will get better. He's watching. Don't freak out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird   Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is slenderman stalking me? sounds weird
Page 1 of 1