Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? Empty
PostSubject: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:11 pm

So, I am finally with some news in mah paws! Basketball  And those news are. . . drumroll please. . .

So this is not actually new, just my little guess that the Slender Man stalked me when i was maybe, 6/10 years old.

Why do I think that? Well, I just remembered that when I was 5 or 6 years old I had a constant ringing in my ears, and this may be a fact that proves Slender was stalking me.

And the second fact:

When I was 9 or 10 years old, my grandmother and my mother decided to go to the woods for blueberries, and while they collected berries I was running around and climbing some trees and doing other stuff.  When I ran a bit farther from my mother and grandmother, I heard someone shouting my name. When I went back to my mother and grandmother to ask if they were calling me, but they said that they weren't calling me. I went back to the same spot where I heard my name, and I heard it, maybe 5 times, but the strange thing was that the voice that was calling my name wasn't coming from the direction where my mother and grandmother were, it was coming from the darker spot of the woods. After that I decided to stick with my mom for the rest of the day. . .

So what do you all think, was it Slender Man or just my sick fantasy?

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 am

i used to smile wrote:
so .....i am finaly with some news   in mah paws Basketball  amd those news are .....drumroll please ....

this   is  not actualy a new just my litle guesing tath slender man stalked me when i was a 6/10 years old ....why do i think tath??? ..well...i just remembered tath when i was 5 or 6 years old i had constant ringing in my ears  ....and this maybe a fact tath proves slender stalking me ...
and the second fact is ...
when i was 9or10  years old ..my grandma and my mom  decided to go to thr woods for blueberries ...and while they colected berries i was running around and climbing some trees and doing other stuff  ...but when i runed a bit more far from my mom and grandma ..i heard someone shouting my name ..when i came to my mom and grandma to ask were they caling me they sain tath they weren't calling me ....so i came back to the same spot where i heard my name ..and i heard it like 5 times ...but the strange thing was tath the voice tath was caling my name wasin't comming from the direction where my mom and grandma was ..it was coming from the directon to the more dark place of the woods ....soo then i decided to stick with my mom  for the rest of the day ....

so what do ye people think ..was it slender man ..or just my sick fantasy ??

so bieeee and thanx for reading wuw ye all I love you

It could have been slenderman. Definitely a possibility. I think I was stalked by slenderman when I was little. More because I was always sick, throwing up, coughing fits, ear aches and whatnot. But also bcuz I was always outside and the woods always fascinated me. And the creek. So I was always outside when possible in the woods and always sick. I also can't remember a whole lot of my childhood. Only certain things.

Recently though, the sickness has subsided.... a lot. I'm still drawn to the woods, but I'm also repelled away. There's a menacing feeling whenever I really contemplate going for a walk in them. Maybe it's Him, maybe it's my imagination.

But it could definitely be a possibility that he stalked you when you were a kid.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:09 am

Oh, but what was the point of stalking me?

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:20 am

i used to smile wrote:
my ...but what was the point of stalking me ???  

Maybe it started out as stalking you for prey... then maybe he saw something in you that made him wait. He could have seen something to make him wait then claim you as a future proxy. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 am

Possibly, but all of this is just so strange, like why would he take my chiildhood memories away and leave just few pieces? So many things to find out, it makes my brain foggy.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 am

i used to smile wrote:
Posible ... But. All this is jist strange ... Like  why would he take my chiildhood memories away ...and leave just few of peaces ... Soo many things to find out ....it makes my brain soo fogy ...

He might not have wanted you to remember him when you got older. Just in case for some reason. That's what I think.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:00 am

Maybe, because after all, the time that I was 7 years, I just didn't realize it at all until now. So, it sounds pretty logical, as 7 years is a long time to observe me. . .

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:03 am

i used to smile wrote:
Maybe  ...    cuz after all.the time ..tath was 7 years  i just didint reaėize i all ...until now ..so it sounds logical ... 7 years is a long time to observe me ....

He's patient, and he might not have been observing you all seven years.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:11 am

Yeah, not counting the years I was small, so he did have a pretty long time to decide what to do with me. Just trying to figure out how could I have caught the attention of the Slender Man, my first guess is that it was in my father's woods, because my father owns a piece of woods, and he would always take me to his woods, so it kind of makes sense.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 am

i used to smile wrote:
Yeah ...not counting  tje yeaars i was smal ...so ...he had a pretty long time to decide ...   what to do with me ...    just triing to figure out  how could i hase cought the atention of slenderman ...the first gues is rarg in my dads woods ..cuz my dad owns a peace of woods ...and he would alwaus take me to his woods ..so  kinda logic ...
Mhm, there's apt of things we don't know, and probably won't ever know, about His logic and reasoning. He could have just found you interesting and decided to spare you... or maybe he really did see something promising.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:26 am

Maybe.

Well yay, I guess Slender cares for some pepole, but hey, its twisted. You may never know what he wants from you. . .

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?   Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was The Slender Man Stalking Me When I Was A Little Kid?
Page 1 of 1