Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird dreams

Go down 
+2
LoneWolf(X)
MajinKitty230
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Okay, so I hate to come back again with these sort of things that are boring but I feel like I need to tell you about them. So a few nights before this I had a strange dream, I imagined that I was in the woods again by myself and the sun had just been setting behind the hills. I decide to go in deeper to check out things, but I hear a noise coming from the right of me and I don't see anything, but as I keep going I keep hearing the rustling noise. I stop when I look back, and I see the Slenderman standing behind some of the trees and bushes, just 'watching' me.

I had a second dream last night, and it was a bit odd but basically I was with some friends, one of them I had known since I was maybe a tween? Anyway. So we were walking around (I don't know where even), and he brings up stuff about Slenderman, when I clearly know he doesn't seem like the person who'd actually waste their time on the internet and come across this creature. He keeps saying that we got to find him or that he's real. (I don't really know). The dream ends though when a long tendril wraps around me and pulls me away, surrounding me in darkness.

Oh and on a sidenote, before these dreams had happened I woke up a few days ago with a scratch on my face. It was nothing serious but I don't think I did it myself (though I may just be overreacting). I have short, short nails (I have a biting habit), and I don't think it'd be possible to do that, especially when my arms are trapped under my three blankets.

Last edited by MajinKitty230 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing text)
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Hm, it's sounds pretty weird. Iv'e been having weird dreams lately too. But instead of them being related to Him, it's mostly just about me killing people. I really can't explain why i'm having these dreams, it just kinda happens.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:58 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
Hm, it's sounds pretty weird. Iv'e been having weird dreams lately too. But instead of them being related to Him, it's mostly just about me killing people. I really can't explain why i'm having these dreams, it just kinda happens.

I agree, and I didn't trigger the dream by researching about him or even thinking about him at all. Usually that's how dreams happen from how I understand. But that is really freaky! The first dream I had about him involved me killing a family, but I felt like I wasn't in control of myself.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:56 am

DrEamS cAn bE tRigGerEd iN mAny wAyS, oFtEn aS a wArniNg or siGn frOm sUbcOnsciOus tHat yOu mIght nOt bE seeIng tHe wHole piCtuRe.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:03 am

toNdaEd wrote:
DrEamS cAn bE tRigGerEd iN mAny wAyS, oFtEn aS a wArniNg or siGn frOm sUbcOnsciOus tHat yOu mIght nOt bE seeIng tHe wHole piCtuRe.

Really? Well I guess I only know part of what dreams can be triggered by then, if it is correct of what I said. But thank you for replying and adding more information on dreams. I just wonder what the warning or sign was from my subconscious if there's any meaning at all. I think in total over different times I've had five or six dreams related to the Slenderman. Sometimes it's where he kills me, or he's just there.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:46 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:

Really? Well I guess I only know part of what dreams can be triggered by then, if it is correct of what I said. But thank you for replying and adding more information on dreams. I just wonder what the warning or sign was from my subconscious if there's any meaning at all. I think in total over different times I've had five or six dreams related to the Slenderman. Sometimes it's where he kills me, or he's just there.

As a pErsOn wHo rEcOrdS aNd oBserVes TheIr drEams frEquEntly, I cAn saY thAt ofTen tHe thIngS yOu sEe iN drEams aRe mEtaPhorS oR rePreSenT tHings tHat aRe eNtiRelY diFferEnt thAn whAt tHey arE prEseNted aS.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 am

Really? Well that is interesting to know actually. I mean whether or not I'll eventually understand what it means if I ever do, I still find it nice that your helping me with it, since you know more about dreams and other things then I do. At the same time I hate to bother people with my stupid dreams / nightmares but I guess sometimes we just got to let it out.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:25 am

Do nOt wOrry abOut it. It's bEtter tO tAlk aboUt iT raTher tHan wOrry. BeSides wE migHt hAve hElpfUl adVice.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:03 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
Do nOt wOrry abOut it. It's bEtter tO tAlk aboUt iT raTher tHan wOrry. BeSides wE migHt hAve hElpfUl adVice.

Yea that's true. Well if I have anything further on the matter of dreams or anything else I'll make sure to make a topic on it if it's really serious, or a little. Thank you again! Oh and soon I'll be on the lookout again on my walks. Awhile ago I have been walking to see if I would spot anything out of the usual, as well as to lose some weight to. So far nothing but I guess you can't expect much from a neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:44 pm

KeEp an eYe oN tHings. It's a gOod iDea.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 am

MajinKitty230 wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:

Yea that's true. Well if I have anything further on the matter of dreams or anything else I'll make sure to make a topic on it if it's really serious, or a little. Thank you again! Oh and soon I'll be on the lookout again on my walks. Awhile ago I have been walking to see if I would spot anything out of the usual, as well as to lose some weight to. So far nothing but I guess you can't expect much from a neighborhood.
When I walk I take a video camera with me. Though i'm questioning at this point if that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 am

@toNdaEd - I will make sure to do that, even though so far I have seen nothing suspicious.

@EM EVAS - I used to do that whenever I went out, but it's more for my Youtube channel then just for me but now that I have a digital camera I think I'll slip it into my pocket and walk with it. I just hate anyone who stares like your some kind of idiot. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:47 pm

As lOng aS yOu dOn't pOint tHe cAmerA aT HIM yOu arE FinE. DiD yoU nOt TaKe hEed oF MH eVen thOugh it iS fAke? CaMeraS + HIM dOeS nOt eNd wEll fOr anYonE. HE hAteS cAmerAs. WoUld yOu wAnt tO hAve cAmerAs poIntEd aT yOu evEry mOmenT?
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:59 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
As lOng aS yOu dOn't pOint tHe cAmerA aT HIM yOu arE FinE. DiD yoU nOt TaKe hEed oF MH eVen thOugh it iS fAke? CaMeraS + HIM dOeS nOt eNd wEll fOr anYonE. HE hAteS cAmerAs. WoUld yOu wAnt tO hAve cAmerAs poIntEd aT yOu evEry mOmenT?

Really? I never actually knew that. I'll make sure to heed your warning for when I go walking tonight. I didn't go yesterday because I was sore from sitting in a class all day to learn CPR & First aid. And I actually only watched some of MH so I didn't take it to seriously at first. And I can see where your coming from, I wouldn't want cameras pointed at me at all. Either way I'm to ugly for them anyway. But I understand what you mean.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 pm

GOod. MarBle hOrnEts iS oBviOusly nOthiNg tO bE tAkeN sEriOusly bUt it dOes giVe a gOod iDea oF wHat HIM+CamErAs equAl. ThOugH uSuAlly, eVeryOne diEs.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:41 am

toNdaEd wrote:
GOod. MarBle hOrnEts iS oBviOusly nOthiNg tO bE tAkeN sEriOusly bUt it dOes giVe a gOod iDea oF wHat HIM+CamErAs equAl. ThOugH uSuAlly, eVeryOne diEs.

Totally agree with you there. And jeeze, everyone dying is not that great now is it? Oh well, death is apart of the life cycle.. or something like that. If anything happens I'll be sure to post it.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 am

toNdaEd wrote:

Yeah I have had a few encounters with Him while having my video camera. I just point it at the ground.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:50 am

MajinKitty230 wrote:
@toNdaEd - I will make sure to do that, even though so far I have seen nothing suspicious.

@EM EVAS - I used to do that whenever I went out, but it's more for my Youtube channel then just for me but now that I have a digital camera I think I'll slip it into my pocket and walk with it. I just hate anyone who stares like your some kind of idiot. Ya know?

Yeah I get what you mean. If i go into public places I keep it in my jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:55 pm

I reCoMmEnd tUrniNg tHe pOwer oFf coMpleTelly. It's bEtter sAfe tHan sUre oR hOw wAs it agaIn?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 am

toNdaEd wrote:
I reCoMmEnd tUrniNg tHe pOwer oFf coMpleTelly. It's bEtter sAfe tHan sUre oR hOw wAs it agaIn?

I think you mean "it's better safe than sorry"
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:37 am

wolf wind wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:

I think you mean "it's better safe than sorry"
Yeah. Iv'e been turning it off now. Back then I was so afraid that I would just keep the camera on.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:55 am

WeLL whAteVer. I mEant iT tHat wAy aCtuAlly as wE aLl dOn't knOw wHat HIS rEactIon cOulD Be.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 am

toNdaEd wrote:
WeLL whAteVer. I mEant iT tHat wAy aCtuAlly as wE aLl dOn't knOw wHat HIS rEactIon cOulD Be.
I wouldn't be surprised if He killed proxies just for pointing a video camera at him. That's why I turn it off now. Back then I was really careless and thought I was stronger than Him. But, I also did not know what he was capable of. Thanks though. Your advice is always helpful.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:35 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if He killed proxies just for pointing a video camera at him. That's why I turn it off now. Back then I was really careless and thought I was stronger than Him. But, I also did not know what he was capable of. Thanks though. Your advice is always helpful.

It'S mY jOb tO hElp.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:32 am

Sorry for replying so late everyone. I've been busy with school and then the doctor. Sadly I haven't been able to go out with my camera alone. My dumb mom's been wanting to take walks with me and it's just so irritating sometimes. I like my space and to be a loner.

I hope everyone stays safe whether or not they have a video camera handy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird dreams
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next