Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange dream / nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Strange dream / nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Strange dream / nightmare   Strange dream / nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:07 am

So I had a weird ass dream / nightmare last night:

I was with my cousins and we were all doing something, I’m not sure what it was but for some reason I had said they were sexist and unfair. I ended up going a bit crazy in the head and the dream transitioned to me being in a room, presumably some sort of mental hospital. I was on a bed while there was another woman (possibly a therapist or nurse), and we were talking and the whole time I was calm. Before that part ended she asked me if I wanted to play a game with another person.

I was in a store now with someone I presumably knew, and we were claiming that some young teenager was a killer, and at the same time had had a gun in his hand pointed near his head. It ended quickly.

The last part was that I was in my house or some sort of house and I could see jets (like the ones the military uses or something) coming down really fast and blowing up upon getting tangled in electric / phone wire poles and it kept coming and coming really fast. I believe that’s where it finally ended.
Back to top Go down

Strange dream / nightmare
Page 1 of 1