Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare   Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 4:12 pm

I just woke up from a night maybe five to ten minutes ago. It's 4:53 am. I don't believe I will be going back to sleep. I don't think it relates to slenderman at all, but I want to write it down here just in case it's important.

In the beginning I am in the point of view of a man. There is group of people standing behind him and a later who is really cold (in manner) in front of him to his left. Directly in front of him is another female who is trying not to cry and I would assume was his wife maybe. The setting is on a floating wood dock type thing below and to the side of a bridge. The people standing behind the man were acting as a earlier to the water behind him. The man ends up having to take a shot from the end of a pipe. The pipe is nasty and old, but the lady in the business suit takes the shot glass and touch's the whole rim to the pipe. They're the same diameter and stuff so it's no problem. Then he takes the shot and looks into his wife's eyes.

I think it was a cruel game they were made to do to be able to stay together. Anyways, that's the first part of the dream. Nothing bothered me much about it. The second part is worse.

I changed point of views to that of an extremely shaken woman. Young I think. There was also another female in the room I think the same age as the one I was in the point of view of. From when I can remember, in the dream the last I was in the point of view of had to walk down a couple steps (it seemed like a ladder) into a tub of water. An actual white, freestanding tub. She had her eyes closed and her head turned up and away as she descended into the water. When she was about to take the step to be knee deep in the water, some force grabbed her and ripped her under. All I can remember hearing at that point was "I'm Satan" pretty much growled. She was held under the water at the bottom of the tub. Her eyes were open and she couldn't move. I switched from first person to third a lot. It didn't take long for the water to start boiling and the girl screamed. Almost as soon as it started it was over and I got really close to the drain in third person and watched all the water get sucked out down to the last drop.

That's when I woke up. I was on my back (I never sleep on my back unless I'm sick) my head was slightly turned to the left (away from the wall) and my legs were up, slightly bent. It reminds me now kind of how a females legs are when she's giving birth just not to that extent. My arms were laying beside me flat and straight. I don't remember if it was palm up or palm down. I'm leaning more towards palm up. When I was waking up, there was a few seconds where I physically could not until the last drop of water almost went down the drain. And when I did wake it semed there was a few seconds I could not physically move. It is now 5:11 am and I'm uneasy typing this and sharing it. I will not be sleeping again until the sun comes up.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare
Page 1 of 1