Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird dreams

Go down 
+2
LoneWolf(X)
MajinKitty230
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Weird dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:43 pm

I neVer hAve a cAmerA wiTh mE. ThEre aRe mOre uSefUl wAys oF dOcumEntinG thAn ThAt.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:22 am

toNdaEd wrote:
I neVer hAve a cAmerA wiTh mE. ThEre aRe mOre uSefUl wAys oF dOcumEntinG thAn ThAt.

That's good though! And what other ways can you document besides video? I mean you can take pictures but I don't think writing things really helps, or at least helps others believe whatever you may have seen.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:53 am

VoIcE rEcOrdiNgs aNd mEmoRizIng. ThE pEopLe I inTerAct wiTh aRe PrOxiEs aNd rArEly nEed prOof.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
VoIcE rEcOrdiNgs aNd mEmoRizIng. ThE pEopLe I inTerAct wiTh aRe PrOxiEs aNd rArEly nEed prOof.

Oh yeah, duh. The memorizing part doesn't work for me, I've been forgetting things a lot lately. Maybe its because I don't care about remembering some things? Not sure. But at least most people if not all you interact with are proxies.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:50 pm

I'd sAy 98% oF tHem arE eiTher prOxies oR figHteRs anD rUnnerS. I am nO loNgEr allOwed in tHe oUtsiDe wOrld, I hAve fOrgOtten mOst oF tHe tHings iNvoLved iN 'NorMal' liVing. I wOuldn't sUrviVe iF I hAd tO. My bEhAvioUr afFectS otHers aNd aS I aCt uNlikE nOrmAl fOlk, I wOuld cAuse tOo muCh trOublE. I aFfect eLectrOnics liKe I hAve tOld, anD it iS nOt nOrmal.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:21 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
I'd sAy 98% oF tHem arE eiTher prOxies oR figHteRs anD rUnnerS. I am nO loNgEr allOwed in tHe oUtsiDe wOrld, I hAve fOrgOtten mOst oF tHe tHings iNvoLved iN 'NorMal' liVing. I wOuldn't sUrviVe iF I hAd tO. My bEhAvioUr afFectS otHers aNd aS I aCt uNlikE nOrmAl fOlk, I wOuld cAuse tOo muCh trOublE. I aFfect eLectrOnics liKe I hAve tOld, anD it iS nOt nOrmal.

Oh wow, really? That is interesting but being disconnected from the outside world is not so great but to me it'd be a sort of pleasure for a little while. I am generally a loner and anti-social person, so not speaking to anyone would further my pleasures. Maybe things will change soon, who knows? But either way I hope your life gets better.

Also sorry for dragging this topic on so long.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Oh nO. It'S niCe tO cHat a biT nOw tHat I'm prActIcally uNabLe tO wOrk fOr a whIle. I cOnsiDer mY liFe FinE, aNd I wOuldn'T cHangE thIngs.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 am

Ah I see, well the working part is unfortunate too but I guess if your life is fine and that you wouldn't change a thing, then I guess everything's okay.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:20 am

I guess I am considered doing okay as well.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 am

I wOuld bE wOrkiNg bUt I brOke thRee riBs anD hAd a mAjoR bLood lOss on lAst miSSion. I'm bAsicAlly obLigeD tO tAke iT eAsy fOr nOw.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:55 am

I actUalLy gOt sHot anD fEll frOm a cLiff abOut 10 fEet tO sOlid grOund. ThAt's wHy.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 pm

And thOse arE nOt evEn aLl of tHe iNjuRies I gOt. I wAs stAbbed a cOuplE of tImeS sOme dAys bEfoRe tHat, aNd aS iT wAs a cOmbaT sitUatIon, I gOt hIt a cOupLe oF tiMes qUitE bAdly. ThIs diD nOt sTop mE hOweVer aNd wE fIniShed tHe mIssIon. BuT I aM stIll hEaling.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Holy crap that is horrible! I'm so sorry those things happened to you toNdaEd. I hope you are able to heal without any problems and that for awhile that no further injuries occur.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:18 am

WeLL I'd sAy tHis iS a grEat eXampLe oF hOw dAngeRous tHis cAn gEt. I wAs shOt iN thE siDe anD in thE tHigH, bUt thEy luCkilY diDn't iNjurE anYtHing tOo mAjoR. ThE riBs I brOke iN tHe fAll anD tHe sTab wOundS arE in mY arMs anD toRso mAinlY. I wAs nEar dyIng bUt, wEll, I'm stIll Not dEad.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:53 am

toNdaEd wrote:
WeLL I'd sAy tHis iS a grEat eXampLe oF hOw dAngeRous tHis cAn gEt. I wAs shOt iN thE siDe anD in thE tHigH, bUt thEy luCkilY diDn't iNjurE anYtHing tOo mAjoR. ThE riBs I brOke iN tHe fAll anD tHe sTab wOundS arE in mY arMs anD toRso mAinlY. I wAs nEar dyIng bUt, wEll, I'm stIll Not dEad.
It can get very dangerous. I'm sorry that happened.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:31 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
It can get very dangerous. I'm sorry that happened.

BeIng sOrry iS nOt reLevAnt. YoU diD nOt cAuse tHis anD yOu doN't nEed tO piTy mE fOr bEing strOng eNough tO sUrviVe wiTh bLood lOss aNd mAnaGing tO gEt riD of tHe thReat.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:18 am

Glad you survived at least. Must have been rough.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:48 am

RoUgh, wEll, yEs. BuT it's nOt thE fiRst tiMe I goT bAdly hUrt, yOu knoW?
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Hey, does slenderman use dreams to, idk, train you? I've been having very violent dreams recently, and I wake up feeling like I just fought in the dream in real life. Totally drained and out of energy.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:29 am

wolf wind wrote:
Hey, does slenderman use dreams to, idk, train you? I've been having very violent dreams recently, and I wake up feeling like I just fought in the dream in real life. Totally drained and out of energy.
I used to have dreams that He would make me run through the forest with a gun. If i stopped, he would appear in front of me and make me keep running. Though i don't know what exactly i was looking for...
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 pm

I wOuld sAy HE dOes. DrEams arE an impOrtaNt wAy oF cOmmUnicaTion iN thE cOmmUniTy.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AntWright
Noob
AntWright

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:24 pm

I had a dream last week that had slender man in it.
All that was done was me waving to him ad he waved back, it looked like he was going somewhere
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:12 pm

AntWright wrote:
All that was done was me waving to him ad he waved back, it looked like he was going somewhere

Or yOu mAy jUst bE a cReePypaSta obbSessEd FaNgiRl. WhO knoWS. NAHH, yOu gOod. UsUally HE dOesn't vaWe thoUgh.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:11 am

toNdaEd wrote:
AntWright wrote:

Or yOu mAy jUst bE a cReePypaSta obbSessEd FaNgiRl. WhO knoWS. NAHH,  yOu gOod. UsUally HE dOesn't vaWe thoUgh.

Oh snap someone just got buuurned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird dreams   Weird dreams - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird dreams
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next