Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird Dreams Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird Dreams Again Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dreams Again   Weird Dreams Again I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 5:32 am

The other night I had a strange dream. The dream was in third person and I was watching myself while I slept IN the dream. I saw a man standing over my body in the bed, not totally moving, maybe just his arms and hands sometimes. From what I could see from my perspective in the dream he seemed to be at least 6"ft in height, slender, and wearing a security guard uniform along with a matching hat, it seemed to be a dark blue color. He had long black hair that reached near the middle of his neck, it seemed greasy too.

The perspective of the dream changed not to long after and I was in my body, well me on the bed. When I looked up I could see him peering down at me. He had dark blue eyes, fair skin, and a bit of facial hair which seemed he was trying to grow just a beard at least from what it seemed to me. The only thing I recall him saying was something like,

"Shhh, don't worry. Just sleep."
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Weird Dreams Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams Again   Weird Dreams Again I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 6:34 am

i know same with me these prophecies for doomsday keep aging me on i think they are telling me things
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird Dreams Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams Again   Weird Dreams Again I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 1:24 pm

That's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dreams Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams Again   Weird Dreams Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Dreams Again
Page 1 of 1