Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*REAL PHOTO's OF HIM*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkTruthRevealed
Noob

*REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* Empty
PostSubject: *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM*   *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 am

He has been stalking me for about four and a half months now, and I managed to get two pictures of Him- both by accident. I realize posting proof of Him is counter productive since it's thought that the more you know the closer he gets. the first is in the forest in my backyard and the second is my living room window. they are both completely real and un-altered. if you don't believe me test them yourself. be careful He is always watching.  *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* C:\Users\Nikia\Desktop\proof\IMG_20130805_051047_698 *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* C:\Users\Nikia\Desktop\proof\IMG_20130717_194743_363
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM*   *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 pm

...And can we see the pictures?
Back to top Go down
DarkTruthRevealed
Noob

PostSubject: Re: *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM*   *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:22 am

it's not working...
Back to top Go down
DarkTruthRevealed
Noob

PostSubject: Re: *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM*   *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:23 am

I can email them but that's about it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM*   *REAL PHOTO's OF HIM* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*REAL PHOTO's OF HIM*
Page 1 of 1