Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos Empty
PostSubject: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 am

Last night, I was trying to sleep but I couldn't because someone was watching, and I saw a shadow figure on the roof, and later there was a light flashed to my room from the window. The flashes were like camera flashes, which is kind of strange because my window is on the second floor. Kind of creepy.

And I remembered the photos that my best friend sent me. Those were in her dream and in the morning they were in her tablet. Here they are. . .       was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos 11696523_1647396262164411_1669765466_n  _ was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos 11667984_1647396398831064_1623760365_n
One of them seems to be the Operator symbol and other one. . . well I have no idea what that is in the photo. Does anyone have any ideas or knowlege on these photos?

Last edited by i used to smile on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
shadowsighted
Interested

was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 3:36 am

Umm...i'm sorry, no...well its not a person on the second picture, the proportions are incorrect...I would say..it's a doll or a well painted mask..and the outline..i don't believe it's a shadow, if the pictures are real. Sorry that I'm no real help, but well that's what I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:26 am

Well, yeah, the second picture is a mystery for me and my friend, but thanks anyways for trying to guess.

Last edited by i used to smile on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:55 am

The seConD piCtuRe iS a pAle, upSidE dOwn fAcE wiTh blUe eYes. JuDging frOm thE siZe of thE nOse anD otHer fEatuRes, I'd dAresAy fEmalE.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Yes, it is a female? It kind of has similarities to me and my friend, and it's kind of strange.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:13 pm

HOw wOuld yOu knOw fOr sUre thAt it iS a FemaLe iF YOu dOn't knOw whO iT iS?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Ah, no, the facial details, they are more female like.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:27 am

i used to smile wrote:
facial details .....they are more female like ...

So yOu arE sAyinG mAles cAn't bE fEmininE-lOoking oR andRogyNouS?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:32 am

Well, I'm not saying that I know that there are males that, well, look like females, but this, well my senses just tell me that it's a female.

Last edited by i used to smile on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:29 am

i used to smile wrote:
well ilm not saing tath i know tath there are males tath well look like females...but this ...my sdense justt says me tath it is a female ....

AiGht.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos   was someone/thing  taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was someone/thing taking photos of me last night?????? and some strange photos
Page 1 of 1