Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'd like to share my experience with slendy.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

I'd like to share my experience with slendy.  Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to share my experience with slendy.    I'd like to share my experience with slendy.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm fairly new to this forum. I only made this account because i can't keep telling the same "I'm alright" lie to people. I want to tell you my true experiences, and to start, yes i do believe he is real.

It all started at my friend Chris's house over the summer of 2012 (this year when im posting) and i was doing a bit of research to the Slender game, this was all right before everyone started getting into the mythos. It seemed interesting, tall guy, weird supernatural stuff when around him. I got into it, but i didn't realize that I didn't know what it was that made me think he was familiar. That was until Chris remembered something. He brought back a memory; when we were kids, I freaking out at the field behind his house. I was yelling at him that their was a very Slender Man in uniform was by the woods. Chris saw him, because once i pointed him out he realized that there was something there, then it disappeared after looking away.
That was in 5th grade. Four years later here I am typing this. Anyways I got into slender man, started researching alot. I devoted almost whole days to him. Around time when school started in august i saw him again. It was at the edge of the woods in front of my house. Now i live in the middle of the forest, with a pond behind my house. So I'm used to seeing things, but a Slender Man in a suit stands out! I saw him within the month 3 times after that. Not only seeing him, but ever since I have been getting headaches, nausea, and i black out alot. None of these I have ever been hampered with in the past. Now its October, and the last time i saw him was the end of September.
I had some friends over, about 8 of my closest friends. Around 11pm my two friends Emily and Tara decided to take a walk around in the woods behind my house. I refused to go but they dragged me with them because I know my way around most of the property. I was on edge, ever since this started in the summer I've been going insane from fear and obsession. Anyways we went back into the woods, me, Emily and Tara, and a flashlight. I had my knife out that I always carry on my person. We went deep into the woods, farther than I've ever been. We got lost since it was almost pitch black without the light. Emily and tara wouldn't shut up about being scared, so they handed me the flashlight and I stepped on ahead. A few minutes later they were really quiet. I turned to say something to them, but to my surprise they weren't there. I thought they were pulling a prank, so i laughed and was looking around while talking to myself. I couldn't find them anywhere though. At that point my flashlight started going haywire, flickering on and off and such. Then my head started pounding, like something hit me. I turned to look and saw HIM. He was standing there in between trees, about 10 yards away, closer to me than ever. I knew it was real just by seeing him. He moved forward to me, a few feet, but I couldn't tell you how, it was fast, like a blink of an eye. But him moving drove me to my knees, I started going dizzy, and all i remember was falling over until i blacked out.
Next thing i know I woke up right next to the pond behind my house. No remembrance of getting there or walking, it was almost midnight though, so some time had past. I ran home to find my other friends waiting for me outside, they got worried because I came back alone. I realized that the girls weren't there, they were back in the forest somewhere. I don't know why but i told them to follow, without waiting i sprinted back into the woods. I found them near the edge of the pond. Relieved at first, but they were angry with me. They were yelling that I ditched them, like i disappeared into thin air. I got really confused, because i remember them disappearing on me. I told them what happened and they said that it was like i became invisible. I still don't get what happened to this day, but I haven't been back into the woods either.

All I want are some answers to whats happening, in the weeks after that incident I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, even though i go to bed and wake up the same times everyday it feels as if I've been up all night. Also i wake up every few times to find myself injured. The latest was last week, and I have a giant gash going down my shoulder. 2 weeks ago I woke up to find my window open and cuts down both my arms, the same kind of cuts I've had before from climbing my roof. I don't understand what's happening. I want to know why this is happening. Most of all I just wanted to tell someone my story to get it off of my chest and not have to hide this. To those who read it, thanks for sticking through to the end of this!
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to share my experience with slendy.    I'd like to share my experience with slendy.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:23 pm

thanks and its a post worth reading for sure
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
thatguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to share my experience with slendy.    I'd like to share my experience with slendy.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:39 pm

oh thats scary it suck when you learn about him and learn that he lives or hunts in woods and just right outside youre house is a dense forest. im there bro just dont worry to bad.
Back to top Go down
gt56
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to share my experience with slendy.    I'd like to share my experience with slendy.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm

i don't scare easily but when i was little i decided to go play in a creek and that day i started hearing voices. that was the only time in my life i have ever herd voices ever wow i was scared and ran. now i am 17 so me and some friends decided to make a campsite on the river bank and ever body is getting paranoid abought that spot and will all the recent slender man stuff. does not help that the spot we picked is 1and 1 half mile out of a small Iowa town along trails by the river and its clear out in the middle of know where i just seen the game slender and that forest looks kind of like the river trails. and it also doesn't help that some dick actually spry painted bewer of the slender man on a fallen tree at the beginning of the trails.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to share my experience with slendy.    I'd like to share my experience with slendy.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 pm

I dont understand why people actually joke about this stuff so much. I had a fort down by the pond i mentioned, someone destroyed it a while ago, probably around the middle of october, and made it into a huge operator symbol out of the sticks there. Im not one to get very scared unless im serious about something. If its a joke its understandable. But this, its just crazy freaky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to share my experience with slendy.    I'd like to share my experience with slendy.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to share my experience with slendy.
Page 1 of 1