Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slendy might be a good guy

Go down 
+5
Faxus the First
LoneWolf(X)
Zeyox
werewolfshadow
jeebusthalawd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jeebusthalawd
Noob

Slendy might be a good guy Empty
PostSubject: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:31 am

My name is Victor Cachels,i make youtube videos and i'm 14 years old. When i was around 10, i used to be stalked by a weird man in my neighborhood. He would always stay back and watch me, no slenderman looks, just a normal guy. I got really creeped out after a while and told my mom about him. She researched his name and he came up in the registered child-molester list,so my mom started to get paranoid and eventually wouldn't let me go outside. Then i saw him for the first time,a Slender Man in a black suit. He was outside one day,watching me from my living room window.I told my mom,she looked over directly at him and said, "There's nothing out there."
This was terrifying,at school i started seeing him in the halls,people walking by him and paying no attention.I was scared and i couldn't sleep or concentrate on anything but him for a while, i started drawing circles and slash through them until i as 13,i as unknowingly drawing the operator symbol. Then one day the pedophile across the street's house was burned down and he was reported missing.I asked my mom hat happened,she said the firefighters thought it was a electrical fire.So i would see this charred house locked down across the street every night.I started waking up in the night, around 11:23 PM and scribble the operator symbol in my notebook and look out my window.He was always there, standing next to the burned house, and yet i stopped being scared.
I haven't seen him in 5 months, and my notebook went missing. I believe he killed the pedophile, and burned his house for me.I think i was a proxy as well, because eventually i would see slendy and not feel sick or afraid at all.
Edit: I recently started walking into woods behind my house unwillingly,like i was being controlled.I would walk out then stop and i would have a small headache and walkback. Am i starting to be controlled?
Back to top Go down
werewolfshadow
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:54 am

Strange.
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Because this is the wonderful place called the internet, I obviously can't be sure wether you are serious about this or not. (The fact that I'm not 100% sure he doesn't exist doesn't help a lot either.) But if you are being serious, I would say you might, indeed, start to be controlled. I obviously cannot say for sure, because I don't know the situation as well as you do, nor can I do much more than simply guess the Slenderman's intentions with the pedophile story. What I can think of, though, is that he might indeed want to help you for whatever reason. Another idea could be that he didn't want you to be harmed in any way because it could form a problem for whatever he'd have in store with you. Or it's something entirely else that I can't think of. Anyhow, if anything else happens, I would like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
jeebusthalawd
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:07 am

Zeyox wrote:
Because this is the wonderful place called the internet, I obviously can't be sure wether you are serious about this or not. (The fact that I'm not 100% sure he doesn't exist doesn't help a lot either.) But if you are being serious, I would say you might, indeed, start to be controlled. I obviously cannot say for sure, because I don't know the situation as well as you do, nor can I do much more than simply guess the Slenderman's intentions with the pedophile story. What I can think of, though, is that he might indeed want to help you for whatever reason. Another idea could be that he didn't want you to be harmed in any way because it could form a problem for whatever he'd have in store with you. Or it's something entirely else that I can't think of. Anyhow, if anything else happens, I would like to hear it.
I don't know if hes good, he might be bad but i know i get controlled.I will try to resist myself but i can't.I did upload a topic on becoming a proxy if i'm starting to be one. I'm getting all i can on there
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:46 am

jeebusthalawd wrote:
Zeyox wrote:
I don't know if hes good, he might be bad but i know i get controlled.I will try to resist myself but i can't.I did upload a topic on becoming a proxy if i'm starting to be one. I'm getting all i can on there

Alright. I just hope that, if what you're saying indeed is true, stuff won't go completely down the hill if you know what I'm saying, and that he indeed is a good guy.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 pm

The controlling has happened to me too. Ever since i saw him more frequently the past 5 months. It's been a while but ive woken up at night before with cuts down my arms and my window open. Im into parkour, So i knew the cuts were just like the ones from when i climb my roof because of how the tiles scrape when climbing. But i would wake up to a wound or gash on my arm, leg, side, some place. And my clothes would be in a different place from when I went to bed. Ive had serious memory loss with that too, i have random visions of what i did every once in a while, but small memories, barely making out what happened. I honestly dont think hes a "good guy" since ive dealt with proxies before. Not to be a jokester or anything, but they fight dirty.
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:26 pm

The terminology good and bad is a human concept. And we don't know if Slenderman is an intelligent creature , I mean he never talks, he is stalking his prey into insanity and takes them.

What worries me more tough is the sightings of him, often on different locations at the same time. What if in stead of Slenderman we are dealing with multiple slendermen?
Back to top Go down
jeebusthalawd
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Faxus the First wrote:
The terminology good and bad is a human concept. And we don't know if Slenderman is an intelligent creature , I mean he never talks, he is stalking his prey into insanity and takes them.

What worries me more tough is the sightings of him, often on different locations at the same time. What if in stead of Slenderman we are dealing with multiple slendermen?
I don't know if multiple, he has seem to gone away and not see me for a while, like he is busy. And he can teleport, so long distance travel is no problem. And the thing we bad and good, i should rephrase that, he seems to operating in mysterious ways and i'm some sort of pawn
Back to top Go down
jeebusthalawd
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:49 pm

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
The controlling has happened to me too. Ever since i saw him more frequently the past 5 months. It's been a while but ive woken up at night before with cuts down my arms and my window open. Im into parkour, So i knew the cuts were just like the ones from when i climb my roof because of how the tiles scrape when climbing. But i would wake up to a wound or gash on my arm, leg, side, some place. And my clothes would be in a different place from when I went to bed. Ive had serious memory loss with that too, i have random visions of what i did every once in a while, but small memories, barely making out what happened. I honestly dont think hes a "good guy" since ive dealt with proxies before. Not to be a jokester or anything, but they fight dirty.
I've been waking up with gashes and bruises on my legs, I've been hiding them from my mom so she wouldn't be suspicious.It seems like i've been running and falling alot and there's a big bump on my head like i was punched
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 am

I think that Slenderman is good to certian people. For example when I was younger and got lost in woods in an orchrid, after being chased by a dog, I took a nap and woke up and started walking bad toward the house. I started sing like always and then started to feel sick. I felt a hand on my back pushing me forward. I trip and rolled over on my back. I saw a really tall person in black and he was reaching down toward me. I got scared and got up really quickly. I winded up runing in to a tree that was in front of me. I cant remeber anything else except wakiing up in my friends house with the girl crying and saying sorry. Her mom had a rag pressed againist my forhead. I head a cut on my head. They said they found me close to the house in a clearing that me and the girl played in alot. After that day when I went into the woods and would sing I didnt feel as alone as I normally did.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:53 am

Interesting story...either you were actually helped, or you blacked out and were able to escape, ill look into more of that later..
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 am

I have always found this concept interesting. The slendy fanfiction I am writing focuses on the possibility that he is somewhat a "good guy." Personally, I'm not quite sure. But your experience does make it seem like he recognized your fear of the pedophile and in turn did something about it.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowgirl777.deviantart.com/
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 am

Slender man may be able to feel what we feel. He can feel what we fear. He have a good side that certain people can bring out.
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:09 am

That's what I think. If we use our thoughts to think of him as a good entity, he would become just that.
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm

If he's indeed real due to the Tulpa-effect (I think that's what it's called), then... Well, yeah. Maybe we'd be able to 'think' him into a good guy. Or at least make us less afraid of him, haha. (*Used that strategy once... XD*)
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:27 pm

I've not heard of the Tulpa-effect. I was thinking of the Law of Attraction, which utilizes thoughts to manipulate things in the universe. But what you're thinking seems like an extension of that. ^3^
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 am

I dont know what I think. I have to much of a mush brain.
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 am

shadowgirl777 wrote:
I've not heard of the Tulpa-effect. I was thinking of the Law of Attraction, which utilizes thoughts to manipulate things in the universe. But what you're thinking seems like an extension of that. ^3^

The Tulpa-effect is like that like... The combined fear of the Slenderman thought him into existense. But if we all, like, go think he's a good guy or can be beaten or whatever... Then he would be. You know. (Sorry if I'm not being that clear atm, my head isn't exactly with me atm.)
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Oh, I understand now. That's kind of the theory I hold with myself. I do believe he exists, but I do not believe he will come after me.
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 pm

shadowgirl777 wrote:
Oh, I understand now. That's kind of the theory I hold with myself. I do believe he exists, but I do not believe he will come after me.

To be honest, I'm not sure as to what I believe. I won't go around saying he exists, but I won't say he exists either. I'd need proof for either side to be able to pick one, so... Yeah. And seeing pictures and videos are edited pretty easily... YEAH.
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 am

Yeah, that's the problem. Especially on the internet and with the technology skills nowadays, it's really hard to tell if someone is actually legit or if they're just talking up a load of crap. I try to be trustworthy, but I am a big skeptic usually. Not to the point of coming off as an ass, but I do tend to be a little hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah... I tend to not immediately believe what I see and read, but won't go around telling people it's "FAKE" or something like that. If people are asking for advice, I just say what I think they should do if they, indeed, were in that situation. I don't let freaky stories frighten me, though.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 am

Nothins been happening to me in some time now. I think its because I got rid of an old photo
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 am

If this is true run you are becoming controlled here's a quick overview of how this demon works his normal targets are kids under 16 he acts friendly to gain your trust don't believe it fight don't let him get an easy kill if it gets bad you may have to go on the run but god forbid this to happen but just in case prepare get a knife some books on plants practice moving tho the trees or to be safer practice running but NEVER let your guard down never
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 am

Maybe he is real. Maybe he is not, I don't know. BUT if this is really happening to you then you should not trust him so easily, RUN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendy might be a good guy   Slendy might be a good guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slendy might be a good guy
Page 1 of 1