Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? Empty
PostSubject: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:52 am

So i was having my usual restless sleep when suddenly i wake up with my head hurting alot and i cant move. I open my eyes as far as i can (which isn't much at this stage) and everything is dark except for this one spot rigjt in front of me. Anf i swear to god i saw him move in front of me. Then i either passed out or fell asleep again. And the sensations going through my body were weird! When i tried to move my arms and legs it felt like they were strapped down to the bed. And i felt another presence in the room as well as HIM.
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 am

A friend who I won't name has had this happen and has not known why. It's not him, but she never said what it WAS for sure.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:41 pm

Well to me it looked like him.
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:30 pm

He was probably there with something else. Paralysis is not a symptom, as you probably know.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:44 am

That is why i asked. I DID also feel another presence there though.
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:52 am

Did it feel as if something like a limb was holding you?
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:32 pm

A little bit yeah but everything was tingly
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:44 pm

I would guess some lid of spirit or anpther creature, but you would know better than I.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:51 am

True. But my 'spirit sense' is a little more keen than the average psychic's. I would have known if it was a spirit.
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Ah. I wish I had a strong spirit sense. It would probably be better for me if I did.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 am

Probably. But it can also be one of those fun things, like scaring your friends or whatever. Sometimes its a bad thing though. As it leaves you quite open to malevolent entities like demons and such. But, as i said, it can help with stuff sometimes. For example, paranormal investigations.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 pm

That could be due to sleep paralysis. Or something holding you down. I'd research the first.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:18 am

Don't you think that i would have done the research? I have. I've never had sleep paralysis before and i've tried to induce it in order to have lucid dreams but to no avail. Anyway something similar happened to me last night, except i could move a bit and i wasn't in my bed, i was in my local park with him looking down at me and a couple of hooded guys holding me.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm

I shouldn't have underestimated you Goul haha sorry I've been gone a while.
Im guessing that what happened is you were moved, he took you I feel and you ended up in the park. I haven't had experience with paralysis and him but your case it's a thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?   Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Slendy cause paralysis sometimes?
Page 1 of 1