Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The woods and dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

The woods and dreams Empty
PostSubject: The woods and dreams   The woods and dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 am

sorry if my english is not the best

So i was working on a farm and i just got back the farm is by a very big big big! forest and before i gone i dreamed of slenderman and some one i known from my family at the end was screaming the next day i gone to work on the farm long drive it was in the country farm up in the moutons to
i gone to the woods with my video cam and i got 28 mins of video but i failed at it so i deleted it i was jumping climbing slideing even falling in the video so much that you could not even see what i was video tapeing i deleted it i may have seen slenderman but it gone by to fast the video was acting crazy kinda to like in everymanhybrid and shows like that but i had a part where i stoped and thare was a path that would bin grate place to have slenderman it was a epic part the only part my cam was working right and nothing crazy thare no slenderman or any thing T_T so i got back to the farm got cleaned up then took a nap had a dream of slenderman stalking me got up did more work gone to bed once more the next day this time it was like a creepy nazi zombie mixed with half life place and thare was a part where i gone in a room and thare was a 2d slenderman chibi anime i took it off the wall and it was pushing back to get back on the wall but i grabed a tak and pined it to the outher wall i know that this is just some crazy dream but the time i was thare i did have some slenderman sickness and felt like someone was watching me i gone to sleep in the basement and i woke up in the night to breaveing in my ear nothing was thare this is all the creepy stuff that happened but most of it was fun and grate i enjoyed helping on the farm
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home

The woods and dreams
Page 1 of 1