Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slenderman dream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Well last night when I went to bed, around like 11:30 PM I think since I wasn't feeling good and stuff, I had three dreams in one night, like I woke up after each dream, but anyway. The first dream I had, I was in my bedroom, and I believe there were blinds on the window, not quite sure, but I saw a figure near the corner of my window, but it came into full view and it was Slenderman, and he just stood there, but then waved. [So out of character right? xD. anyway] I decided to go outside, but it was as if I was in some other place, not outside my house, and that's where my dream ends, well.. if it didn't and I just can't remember sorry D:

The next dream was nearly the same, like he was standing outside my window again and such and the scene changed. [Because dreams TOTALLY can do that >.> ] And me and him were in a house and he was killing a random family, and as if I couldn't control myself I killed them to, like sliced them up with a kitchen knife I had in my hand. [I don't know why there were soda bottles though >.>?] And then we left, that's where THAT dream ended.

The third dream was I was in a forest, on one of those motorbike or like big rv thingys?.. that you usually hear people fallin off of. So I was driving and he jumped on the back. [Random right?] well.. appeared. I drove through the forest and dodged wolfs that were headed at us and that's all that happened.

I woke up in early morning around 3 and was to scared to look out my window because it felt so real in a way you know? I went to my dad and laid in the chair, curled up in my blanket till like 7 Am. But I did fall asleep till 7, but the next dream wasn't about Slendy.

I'm not sure whether to believe he is real or not, because people claim he is, and others don't.
Back to top Go down
Sirnoface
Noob
Sirnoface

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

Some people claim that slendy dreams are actually him possessing you to do his deeds (or you just had to much slendy for dinner XD).
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Sirnoface wrote:
Some people claim that slendy dreams are actually him possessing you to do his deeds (or you just had to much slendy for dinner XD).

Really? I never heard of that before, well I haven't had one since then. And the strange thing is I wasn't even searching or reading things about the Slenderman, and like I wasn't one of those people who are obsessed with him. It's just strange, The other thing was that, I just believed my eyes were playing tricks on me but I thought I saw Slenderman in my parents bedroom, like the door was opened and I thought I saw him cross from one side to the other, it was freaky.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Hmm, well I have been looking into the slenderman and in my own personal advice. Odds are your just seeing things. From what you have said it doesn't seem you have any of the signs of 'slender sickness'. When I first heard about slenderman (Note I thought he was fake as well) and I had slender based dreams and I would see things. I know now that I was just jumpy and slenderman didn't have anything to do with them.

Honestly it was those dreams that did inspire me to look more into slenderman.

Anyway, on your other post about the dog? It could have been a stray dog. Could have been something more but that's my guess.

If you have any other information that you left out however here's my email zaccardi.sean@icloud.com
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Investigator1 wrote:
Hmm, well I have been looking into the slenderman and in my own personal advice. Odds are your just seeing things. From what you have said it doesn't seem you have any of the signs of 'slender sickness'. When I first heard about slenderman (Note I thought he was fake as well) and I had slender based dreams and I would see things. I know now that I was just jumpy and slenderman didn't have anything to do with them.

Honestly it was those dreams that did inspire me to look more into slenderman.

Anyway, on your other post about the dog? It could have been a stray dog. Could have been something more but that's my guess.

If you have any other information that you left out however here's my email zaccardi.sean@icloud.com

Well thank you for taking the time to reply to this. I probably was just seeing things, well.. with the thing that happened when I thought I saw Slenderman in my parents bedroom, but I did indeed have the dream, actually I had more then I said below, well one more other than the ones listed in the first post I made, but anyway.. I just find it weird that our brains would put things in our mind, even if we aren't really into a topic or someone, or we don't know that much of them.

With the dog thing, I don't think it was a stray dog, I mean if I'm reading it right. The thing seemed to ghost like to be a average dog, if you mean it could be a stray 'physically' and if it wasn't some hallucination or whatever, I would've felt it attack me.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Strays don't attack as much as you make them out to be. It could have been paranormal but I doubt it
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Investigator1 wrote:
Strays don't attack as much as you make them out to be. It could have been paranormal but I doubt it

Oh I see, well it could have been or just my eyes tricking me. And if it had been a paranormal thing, it never happened again after that.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 am

Well, I suggest to drop it don't look more into these things. That is normally when SHTF
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 am

Investigator1 wrote:
Well, I suggest to drop it don't look more into these things. That is normally when SHTF

Well I can't promise that, I'm very curious about a lot of things, but seeing as I can't really go out that much away from my neighborhood and to the libraries or whatever, than it'll just be from home. And what the heck does SHTF mean? xD.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:00 am

SHTF-Sh!t Hits The Fan. You shouldn't drop the curiosity. No need to risk your life and the ones you love
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 am

Investigator1 wrote:
SHTF-Sh!t Hits The Fan. You shouldn't drop the curiosity. No need to risk your life and the ones you love

Ah, well that's weird that what it stands for. Sometimes its hard to say who I love, my emotions keep going back and forth.. anyway. One more thing, you know the operator symbol?, does it actually mean anything.. like does it attract the Slenderman to you or something? If you don't know or don't want to tell me, its understandable.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:10 am

I believe the symbol has a very hidden meaning......but the common belief is that the symbol represents slendermans face. No face. Why you ask? Also you mind emailing me instead?
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:13 am

Investigator1 wrote:
I believe the symbol has a very hidden meaning......but the common belief is that the symbol represents slendermans face. No face. Why you ask? Also you mind emailing me instead?

Ohh that makes much sense. And I don't mind.. do you mean like PMing here or like using a separate thing like hotmail or yahoo or something?
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:13 am

Here's my email zaccardi.sean@icloud.com
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 am

And here is mine:

MadHatter230@live.com

I just saw, some reason it thinks there's suspicious activity on my account, so if you send a message first after trying to find me and I can't send one back, I'll try a different type of email.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 am

Ok I will send one right now
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:28 am

Investigator1 wrote:
Ok I will send one right now

Sounds good, sorry it took me so long to reply to this and all, I was hanging out with my family for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:49 am

It's ok, family is a vital thing
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 am

Investigator1 wrote:
It's ok, family is a vital thing

Yea, sometimes it is to me, sometimes it's not, as horrible as it is to say.
Back to top Go down
megasourusrex
Noob
megasourusrex

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:55 pm

I had a slender dream before Very Happy! It wasn't a nightmare though so I think I'm good XD
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:56 am

That's good then.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:50 am

I'd be very interested in talking about this.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
I'd be very interested in talking about this.

Really? Well you can either PM me here or I can add you as a contact in my email
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slenderman dream  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman dream    Slenderman dream  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slenderman dream
Page 1 of 1