Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another dream?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:35 pm

I had yet another dream about Slenderman, and I didn't even do anything to make it happen. Like you know how earlier in the day you look up things surrounding it and your mind probably plays it back? That's not what happened.

In the dream, from what I remember, I was in a large field, but surrounded by woods, and I had seen Slenderman not to far from where  I was (or what appeared to be him). And as I was running he was quickly following behind me. Eventually after a little bit of running and trying to escape, I stopped.

I'm not sure if it was by my own will or not but I had walked towards him till I was a few inches away at least, and took his oustretched hand and followed him down a path.

That's basically where it ended, if you don't count some weird parts after that didn't make sense.

This is actually my fifth or sixth dream / nightmare of him I believe?

Last edited by MajinKitty230 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title editing)
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 am

I rly don't know it could mean your a proxy or being hunted or you having symptoms of the slender sickness
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:45 am

ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:
I rly don't know it could mean your a proxy or being hunted or you having symptoms of the slender sickness

Ah I see..

Well thanks for your thoughts on this. Hopefully someone else can possibly shed more light.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:52 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:

Ah I see..

Well thanks for your thoughts on this. Hopefully someone else can possibly shed more light.

wEll, thAt's reAlly all tHere iS tO say, bUt it cOuld meAn thAt yOu stOpped rUnninG frOm HIM iN a suBcoNscIous lEvel aNd accEpted wHateVer iS gOing tO haPPen tO yOu. I hAd siMilar drEams beFoRe... NOwadAys I dOn't reAlly dReam, (hEck, I bArely sLeep aT aLL) anD iF I dO, iT's a niGhtmAre.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:01 pm

I usually sleep every night but bare with the nightmares
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:44 am

toNdaEd wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:
ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:

Ah I see..

wEll, thAt's reAlly all tHere iS tO say, bUt it cOuld meAn thAt yOu stOpped rUnninG frOm HIM iN a suBcoNscIous lEvel aNd accEpted wHateVer iS gOing tO haPPen tO yOu. I hAd siMilar drEams beFoRe... NOwadAys I dOn't reAlly dReam, (hEck, I bArely sLeep aT aLL) anD iF I dO, iT's a niGhtmAre.

That's unfortunate that there isn't more to it, but oh well right? Your probably right about that because if he does come after me I will not run or try and hide, and accept my fate of death or becoming a proxy if so.
Back to top Go down
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。
Noob
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 pm

MajinKitty230, すみませんでした、でも、あなたの夢はきれいですねえ~
アh、そして、頑張って!
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:51 am

YoU arE a fAiltRoll wiTh He jApaNese.
Back to top Go down
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。
Noob
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:40 am

I am sorry. I was merely saying "I'm sorry but your dream sounds beautiful~ Ah! good luck!"
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:31 pm

WEll, obViouSly yOu knOw EngliSh... whAT maKes yOu thInk fOreiGnerS knOw jApanEse?
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:07 pm

No fighting guys! it's totally okay. After all we have translators to translate any language into English or.. well from what I know.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:16 am

MajinKitty230 wrote:
No fighting guys! it's totally okay. After all we have translators to translate any language into English or.. well from what I know.

Do yOu evEn knOw hOw mUch mOst oF tHosE sUck?
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:41 am

toNdaEd wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:

Do yOu evEn knOw hOw mUch mOst oF tHosE sUck?

Not exactly.. no.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Most translators are very rough translations just to make a little bit of sense of what someone is saying. I used to use on for spanish class to pass but it was never exact. Usually had to re-write the sentence and figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dream?   Another dream? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another dream?
Page 1 of 1