Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>

Go down 
+2
Lock
TheDarkSquirrel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 pm

This is starting after entry 29.

I was thinking what if the second camera Jay was using was the camera Alex had been using to film the Marble Hornets film. Then what happened was Jay found the location Alex was at when we last saw him *Entry 26* and the camera was there. Somewhere along the way he met Jessica and made at least a more than acquaintanceship with her . After getting the camera he must have been targeted by Slenderman (i have this feeling that the camera almost summons slenderman, see next segment) and this is the video where he was attacked by Slendy. I think this because the way Slenderman showed up was reminiscent of entry 26. After the attack Jay lost his short term memory. This is all i have come up with as of yet on Jay's part of the story.

Now on to the camera summoning Slenderman idea. In the first part of the series (Pre 27) Jay only meets Totheark in person. However alex constantly caught him on camera. Then in video 26 Alex acts very nonchalant until he sees the camera. This leads me to believe he led a normal life up until the point of his dumb girlfriend bringing out the camera. To further exemplify my ideas Slenderman shows up right after she turns around with the camera, and the way the girl freaks out shows that she has never seen Slendy before. Finally Jay only comes into contact with Slendy directly when he has a second camera.

//End long rant//

Give me any more ideas and also what you think of my own.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Now by the camera, do you mean that one specific camera, or any camera?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Lock wrote:
Now by the camera, do you mean that one specific camera, or any camera?

I think it's the specific camera.

Edit:~ For the series at least lol
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Alright, that makes more sense. But we'll have to see in future Entries.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Yea it makes sense. Also, I was thinking that maybe the second camera was Alex...I know it sounds a little crazy, but Alex was always there when Slenderman was there, and therefore I'm wondering if it was Alex stalking Jay, and thus summoning Slenderman. Also, instead of Alex, it could be totheark. The only thing that leads me to believe that it was Jay recording the second camera was because of the angle...it just seemed weird.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 pm

I don't think Alex was with him because there is basically NOWHERE Alex could hide while in the view of Jay's camera.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 am

This is true....I was also wondering, do you think that could be Jay's blood? Or do you think it's Alex's?
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 am

There is a possibility that the blood could be Jay's, as he seemed to be struggling to stand/walk. But it looked like to me there was an awful lot of blood. Almost too much for one human to bleed and stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:59 am

Epic plot twist: Jay and Jessica are both getting stalked. Then they fall in love and have a baby, who is named Alex, then everything is fine until Alex pics up a camera....crazyy!
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm

After watching Entry #35 numerous times, I have a few possibilities!

1. Alex may breaks Tim's leg after throwing that rock at him. If you notice in Entry #33, which takes place after Entry #35, the guy in the mask is limping.

2. Alex could have successfully killed Tim, and thus someone else is in the mask in Entry #33. I have a feeling that this is Brian. Brian kind of left the series unceremoniously after Entry #17 or so. The creators probably want us to be very surprised about Brian making a big return.

3. In entry #29, The bloody rock is probably the rock that Alex used to try to kill Tim, meaning that Entry #29 also took place after Entry #35.

Sorry for posting so much, I just had many ideas.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 am

Your post makes a lot of sense Celza, good thinking.

I personally think Brian is associated with Slendy in ways we have not yet been exposed to
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:02 am

What makes you think Brian's associated with Slendy? If we haven't been exposed to it, then there's not really any explanation as to why he would be connected.

As for the rock in #29, I never noticed the connection between that and #35.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:41 am

Lock wrote:
What makes you think Brian's associated with Slendy? If we haven't been exposed to it, then there's not really any explanation as to why he would be connected.

As for the rock in #29, I never noticed the connection between that and #35.

I just found it weird that he's ALWAYS missing.

And Shocked to the rock
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:43 am

Due to the release of Entry 40, I realized something; it could possibly tie in with Entry 29.

In 40, Jay dropped the camera at the end when he saw The Operator. Since 29 shows him running away from The Operator with 2 cameras, maybe he went back to get it but The Operator was guarding it for some reason, possibly interested on what's filmed?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Maybe Slendy knew what was on the tapes, and when Jay actually got the camcorder, Slendy wanted to intervene to prevent Jay from seeing/sharing one, or both, of the following: If that rock is the same as in Entry 35, could Slendy have known and not wanted to Jay to see it? Also, could Slendy have known that he was on the tapes, and didn't want such a close-up shot of him to be shared to the Youtube community?
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:41 am

If The Operator didn't want such a close up of him to be put on Youtube, then why would the video be put into the safe that Jay unlocked?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:16 am

Good point...back to the drawing board!
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:31 pm

There's a point in the new Totheark video where someone is filming an area suspiciously like the one in Entry 40. Maybe this is Slendy recording? A little message that he is even more dangerous now?
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:59 am

Also what is possible is that Totheark filmed that, since it was shown that he was at the park with Jay.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 am

I've got a theory!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 am

If Alex wants both Jay and Jessica away from the Operator, why would he use one as bait? Wouldn't that just further complicate the plan?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:25 am

You bring up a good point. Maybe he want's Jay away from the operator, and Jessica was bait for Jay?
Back to top Go down
NotSoClever
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:55 am

Real quick, this seems obvious and barely worth mentioning. Jessica (Alex's old roomate) and Jessica (Jay's roomate at the hotel) are the same person, right?
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 am

I think it's safe to assume so.
Back to top Go down
NotSoClever
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 am

Then in Entry 47, why did she not recognize Jay's voice? Or do you think she just thought it was creepy and didn't mention it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>   Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts/ideas on where the series could be going <<May contain spoilers>>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next