Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas

Go down 
+3
LoneWolf(X)
jeebusthalawd
thekill9714
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas Empty
PostSubject: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 am

Slenderman as we all know him is a tall faceless thing in a suit that is very thin

There is meny ideas on how to bring him into your world and controll him but can that be done

Slenderman is sead to be from germany but the idea of that came from a wood cut that was fake on the something awful forums post and is not a big part of the slenderman idea but then just giving him a starting place
But slenderman could have bin around before he was in germany and was not noticed

but slenderman storys online are mostly fake and slenderman himself has bin sead to be fake but
Every now and then theres bin storys about him that are true and are mostly demon or alien or ghost related

the idea of that gives the idea of controll and summing first you can probly summin him but he may not be abel to be controlled and only if hes a demon or ghost he can be summoned but if hes a moster or alien or a thing all his own like in the storys

then he can not be summon but if you did you and some how could controll him you need to probly give him something such as your sole or exc
2 no one knows any way to summon him so find a way may take some time to if it can be done
3 a demon can probly take the form of him or sometype of thing so it may not even be the slenderman

============================================================================================
The best way to get him is to go in the woods at night bigger the better
put some of his signs around and if your lucky maybe hill start comeing after you
also useing a camra seems to work since he always seems to go for people with video cams and photo cams

for more info on the slenderman you cna go to this post https://slenderman.forumotion.net/t389-my-ideas-on-slenderman-warning-facts-inside-look-at-your-won-risk

Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
jeebusthalawd
Noob

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:55 am

It is, i know it.I encountered slenderman at 10 years old, i was sick and scared at first but would stop being scared.i even walked by him once without any sense of fear.
In my post,i stated that i would walk into the woods without any control over myself and turn around and walk back, i think there is some kind of phases of becoming a proxy. I'll keep people updated on it.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Wrong kind of control, TheKill here is talking about being able to control our tall friend.
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 pm

How about the collective? Don't they "control" slender in a way as Humans?
Back to top Go down
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:29 pm

I think the Slenderman's more controlling them than they control him, Faxus.
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:51 am

Faxus the First wrote:
How about the collective? Don't they "control" slender in a way as Humans?

like the last man sead I think the Slenderman's more controlling them than they control him
but in some args slenderman is controled by them but then they are args and if you think slendermans real it we probly not know how the real one would act and be
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:50 am

I dont think there is any way to control him. I've seen him three times. All when I was younger. The first time I was 9 and alone and cant remeber much on the fact my head out a huge cut on it. The second was a year later and was in Florence, Alabama. I was with friends on fourwheelers and in the woods at night. They never told me what it was that we saw. Only that it would take me if I looked at it. They both were 17. The last time I saw him I was with a close friend. We were both 12 at the time. We were in the woods playing andwere making video. Not to long after our horroble inconter with him did her room catch fire and the video distoried. The fire department said that they couldn't find the reason for the fire. She was lucky not to have been in the room at the time. Her house was ruined. Her and I both know the truth about what happened. I didn't know what or who Slenderman was till I moved to Alabama. When I started to ask around if anyone know anything about it they all would turn pale and tell me to leave it alone. I would be safe if i did. He wont leave my friend alone for some reason. She sent me what was left of the tape. All that I could get out of it was a picture. Its of me and her on a big rock near a stream and in the back there is some tall black thing. Its close to us. Im probaly gonna burn it. Maybe then he will bother me and not her. I talk to much. Sorry
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:59 am

Talking too much is never a problem
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Bloodmoon wrote:
She sent me what was left of the tape. All that I could get out of it was a picture. Its of me and her on a big rock near a stream and in the back there is some tall black thing. Its close to us. Im probaly gonna burn it. Maybe then he will bother me and not her. I talk to much. Sorry

Show us the picture, we are very interested how we look
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 am

Faxus the First wrote:
Bloodmoon wrote:
She sent me what was left of the tape. All that I could get out of it was a picture. Its of me and her on a big rock near a stream and in the back there is some tall black thing. Its close to us. Im probaly gonna burn it. Maybe then he will bother me and not her. I talk to much. Sorry

Show us the picture, we are very interested how we look

Id love to see the pic!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:22 am

Last time I tried to upload it on a computer the computer went up. It got fried. I got my tail chewed. I had to do yard work for three months. I would if I could. I cant have this computer go up or I have to pay $100 to get it fixed and this computer is in the livingroom and I dont want my family to see it. I hate that picture. I want to burn it. I can feel him looking at me through the picture. I even went to the trouble of putting it in a wood box with carving that have protection propertys and placing herd around it. Now that im talking about it i feel like im being watched. Im gonna do a burning ritual to get ride of the picture. I have to keep it hiden from my family. I dont want to get them involed in it. I love em too much. My brothers already crazy so yeah. Im pretty much half wiccian. I think slender man is on the border of being a demon and fairy like creature. That would mean he could be controled. Demons are a pain to control because as its been said they always want your soul in return but they wont take it untill you have completed the goal that you called them forth to help with. Fairys on the other hand are very tricky and a huge pain. Give me a demon over a fairy anyday. I have heard of demon-fairy hybrids but they are very rare and wont come out much. Unlike demons and some types of fairy, they can be in both darkness and light. There are many types of fairy which makes attempts to figuring out what type of hybrid slenderman may be is becoming such a pain. I need to get out more. That has now been proven.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 am

I series talk to much. I cant shut my mouth for long. But i must admit that I hide alot. I cant be social. Im all alone really. I spend so much time in the woods. I would spend hours and hours in the woods where i used to live. Some times Id sing and the animals would come and keep me company. I think that was why slenderman came that one time. In the orchrid. My friend ran off and left me behind. I got lost and a dog started to chase me. Im scared of big dogs. I ran from it and winded up in the forst part of the orchrid. I was so scared of the dog that I just keep running. When I couldnt run any more. I climbed up on a branch not to far off the ground. At first I started to cry then I started to sing hoping that the lovely birds would come make me feel better. After a while a fox and her pups passed by. I felt safe and started to sing more bravely. Before to long the animals started to cfome out. I was tired so I climbed down and laid on the moss bed that wasnt to far away. A cat came to me and curled up next to me. I think I feel asleep. It was a warm pretty day. When I woke up it was still light out. The cat had left me. I got up and started back toward the house. I started singing to myself. I remeber getting really sick to my stomack. I felt a hand on my back pushing me forwards. I walked further still feeling that hand. I fall forward and rolled over on my back. I saw a really tall person in black. I couldnt see his face. He reached down. It scared me to where i rolled and tried to run but ran in to a tree. Thats all I remeber. I woke back up in my friends house. She was crying and saying sorry. Her mom was holding something to my head. When she brought it off it was a rag with blood on it. I had cut my forhead pretty bad. When I asked how they found me. They said that I was laying in the clearing that me and her played in close to the house. I was puzzled and said I was in the woods. Her mom laughed and said that I had hit my head pretty hard. The next week I took her to where I was when I saw him. It was a mile and a half from her house. I found where I took a nap and everything. The only thing I couldn't find was him. The tree I hit my head on had some of my hair on it. There was a black circle and that was it. I never had many friends so I still would go into the woods and sing and sleep on moss beds. But I never felt completely alone.
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 pm

I got bored the minute I saw the words " half wiccian" Sorry kid
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 pm

DONT CALL ME KID!!!! Thank you!!! Why are humans such a pain. I miss Blackmoon!! Blackmoon knows alot more then me but wont talk to many human. I can see why know. sigh. Im bored with humans. They are so boring
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Sorry Kiddo, as long as you refer your self as a "half wiccian" (half wiccan maybe?) I will call you kid.
You are a human yourself, so if you are bored with humans die already
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:05 am

If only dieing was easy. People call me half wiccan because i know alot. Im baptist. Humans are boring though. I get bored of dealing with people my age. Adults can be pains too. I have a strange out look on life and human being.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:16 am

I didnt go to school today so Im so bored.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 am

I gave blood. It hurt. I almost passed out. Im bored though.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:24 am

I can feel hime here again today. He's been coming around a lot at night.
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 am

Bloodmoon wrote:
I dont think there is any way to control him. I've seen him three times. All when I was younger. The first time I was 9 and alone and cant remeber much on the fact my head out a huge cut on it. The second was a year later and was in Florence, Alabama. I was with friends on fourwheelers and in the woods at night. They never told me what it was that we saw. Only that it would take me if I looked at it. They both were 17. The last time I saw him I was with a close friend. We were both 12 at the time. We were in the woods playing andwere making video. Not to long after our horroble inconter with him did her room catch fire and the video distoried. The fire department said that they couldn't find the reason for the fire. She was lucky not to have been in the room at the time. Her house was ruined. Her and I both know the truth about what happened. I didn't know what or who Slenderman was till I moved to Alabama. When I started to ask around if anyone know anything about it they all would turn pale and tell me to leave it alone. I would be safe if i did. He wont leave my friend alone for some reason. She sent me what was left of the tape. All that I could get out of it was a picture. Its of me and her on a big rock near a stream and in the back there is some tall black thing. Its close to us. Im probaly gonna burn it. Maybe then he will bother me and not her. I talk to much. Sorry

I think it is a good story i think you should post a longer more fuller one of this story in your own post under slenderman and also why is every one in the story know who slenderman is its a bit odd for any story writer and don't Reilly fit slenderman mystery
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 am

Faxus the First wrote:
Sorry Kiddo, as long as you refer your self as a "half wiccian" (half wiccan maybe?) I will call you kid.
You are a human yourself, so if you are bored with humans die already

First it is not good to pester him kid or not i may think some things are stupid myself but i think we need to keep are opinions to are selfs I'm not saying anything mean about you and if he is a kid do not act like its a bad thing this site is age friendly and i think we all like to have more people and not scare them away but i have no idea what a half wiccian is but all we know he may be on to something just let him speak and he may say something that can change us are world some day that is why man and all of human kind have bin given voice and even if hes a kid now he can grow up and maybe he will teach you or the world something or helpful in life and over all its not good to tell him to kill him self and also maybe he will be your boss someday so treat any one nice you will never know
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:53 am

By the way Im a girl in cases ya dont know. Oh im not a kid. Please dont call me one. It bugs me bc my brother does it and i want to break his arms and legs. He laughs at me for believing in slenderman and says that im crazy and should go to a mental word.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmoon
Interested

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:57 am

My cousin and a lot of other people call me a half wiccian because I know a lot about spells and stuff for a girl who sleeps half the days away. I may be annoying but I have feels.
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 am

What if the slenderman is already under someone's control when he strikes he is doing someone else's biding if these forces are human or inhuman like lucifer (devil) and his demons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas   slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slenderman controll can it be done? my ideas
Page 1 of 1