Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinions on the series

Go down 
+6
MajinKitty230
Tahrgat
Slenderfan
Lock
TheDarkSquirrel
Falcon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Opinions on the series Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 am

I'd be interested in hearing you opinions...what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:57 am

The best I've seen yet. However Marble Hornets could become really bad if Jay doesn't do the search part in a decent way.

Last edited by TheDarkSquirrel on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 am

TheDarkSquirrel wrote:
However Marble Hornets could become really bad if Jay doesn't do the search part in a decent way.

Agreed. So far the new series of Entries have brought up no interesting clues or answers as to what's going on. The only thing I found interesting is...

*~*SPOILER FOR ENTRY 28, HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW TEXT*~*

Who is Jessica and how does she recognize Jay?
What is important about the safe in the hotel room?
How did Jay get those painkillers?

*~*END SPOILERS*~*

So yeah, other than that, Marble Hornets is the best series out of all of them. No surprise, as MH started the video series craze.
Back to top Go down
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers
Slenderfan

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 am

I'm not sure why I enjoy this series so much. I'm glad I heard about it (Thanks Monica).
The first time I saw it, I was chronologically confused. I had no idea what was happening in the past vs. what was currently happening etc.. I had a better understanding of it after watching the series over again. Every time I watch this series, I notice more and more things I never noticed before. I pick up on more details etc...

I guess I just like to theorize on things like this (like I did with the saw movies). And slenderman is really creepy because I don't know what his deal is. He's just there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theignoredgender
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 am

MH is something that brought me renewed hope. As a amature film maker I had not seen anything that inspired me for a long time then the blunt unstoppable force of MH shoved me down a staircase made of crazy. My opinion on the series is that I love it and owe it for inspiring me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm not sure what to think.. I mean, it seems real, they could just be good actors, or it could be real. But I wont doubt anyone elses opinions.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
I'm not sure what to think.. I mean, it seems real, they could just be good actors, or it could be real. But I wont doubt anyone elses opinions.
It isn't real. The actors sell their dvds, have done interviews and do other video projects.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:22 am

Tahrgat wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:
It isn't real. The actors sell their dvds, have done interviews and do other video projects.

I knew it. But thank god its not! Everyone would be like.. dead.. XD
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 am

The first season was pretty good, although the
Spoiler:
started getting old.

Then when the second season started, I was like "oh come ON! The guy has a
Spoiler:
" Also, with there being no parents involved and the unending supply of money (kind of goes hand in hand with the similar-named T@ll Man of Phantasm, like with Reggie in Phantasm 3) the kids have pretty much abandons reality. And without anyone buying a gun and just shooting Masky and/or Slender Man (a gun never appeared for quite some time)...come on, really. Most of us would have done that probably by about entry 10 or so!

Also, season two took a bit of time in getting started but got back to the creep factor eventually. And it's had a few big surprises too, like at one point when it looked like
Spoiler:
, along with the (originally) minor character of
Spoiler:
becoming a major character later (although is this technically season three now?). I thought those were good moves.

I give the series a B altogether. Quite a different one, to say the least!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm not completely sure why I like it, but I just do. I just find it interesting, and want to keep on seeing what happens. And of course, I love the moments Slendy gets on the screen. Series also managed to startle me a few times, although not very often. (About 3 times max, and I have watched all the entries.) So... Well, yeah. I like it, and am really looking forwards to the next entry.
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 pm

My friend introduced me to it when there were only about 52-ish entries. I watched them all in one night, and scared myself shitless. Couldn't sleep that night. Since then I've rewatched them a couple times, and I am sort of obsessed with the whole Slendy thing. Not to the point of being unhealthy, but this series did inspire a fanfiction I'm writing called "A Slender Chance." Just Google "Slenderman fanfiction" and it's the first one that pops up, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowgirl777.deviantart.com/
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:23 am

I think it is a great series, but there is a huge cliffhanger going on right now, which I am hoping gets resolved soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the series   Opinions on the series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions on the series
Page 1 of 1