Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess I'll make a dream log

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

I guess I'll make a dream log  Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll make a dream log    I guess I'll make a dream log  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:06 am

Alright, so I've been gone for, like, a few months, but let me get to the point. I've decided to make a dream log-thing that I may abandon in the next few months, since I find it difficult for me to stick with keeping things updated.

Alright, to start this off, the recent dream felt more like a memory, and it's just weird to me. So, apparently, I was talking with someone on a chat, something of the sort, and they started mentioning masks, and a few quotes I remember are, "They're a perfect fit", "They're found", and I believe the last was "It's about time for yours''
It was damn weird.
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

I guess I'll make a dream log  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll make a dream log    I guess I'll make a dream log  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am

Huh interesting. I haven't had a dream about Slenderman in a while. Or I just don't remember it.

Anyways, I believe I can help you understand this dream better. It is possible it could be a memory of the past. Maybe a long time ago or not. If it is a memory, the dream should have felt real. Or at least it should feel important to you.

It could also mean many things, like how you feel or possibly your future. Your guess is as good as mind to what it really is.
Back to top Go down

I guess I'll make a dream log
Page 1 of 1