Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dream   Weird Dream I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Since this isn't related to Slenderman or anything paranormal, I wasn't sure where to write average dreams or nightmares some hopefully this sections fine. Anyway! I don't remember everything that happened so apologies.

So I had a weird dream I was in a dark room, I remember laying on the floor as if I were camping for example. Pillow under my head, blanket atop, etc. I notice a strange man standing in the doorway after the door opens, only a bit of light shining through it. He had fair skin, dark hair (probably close to black), facial hair just along his jaw line from one side to the other, and blue eyes. He also wore one of those security guard uniforms (not sure the color), but he wore those hats that went with said uniform too. The only thing he had said to me was something along the lines of: "Sleep Tight", and then left and closed the door again and after I woke up.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:22 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:55 pm

That does seem odd. I would suggest Jeff the Killer... But he doesn't fit with much of the description other than the dark hair and loosely with the phrase "sleep tight". Maybe it's a proxy. I've had them in my dreams from time to time. It could be a warning. Do you remember the overall feeling you had in the dream? We're you scare or anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream   Weird Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Dream
Page 1 of 1