Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird Dream again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird Dream again Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dream again   Weird Dream again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 4:40 am

The other night I had a short but weird dream. I dream I was outside some house (as far as I assume), especially since I was on the porch and or deck. I could hear the faint voice of a young woman asking if anyone was out there, but in sort of a creepy spine chilling way. I carefully made my way to the right but through the trees and shrubbery placed in front of the house in a weird way I could see the back of a woman who was walking away.

As I kept making my way I spotted a woman coming in the direction of where I was to where she could see me. I crouched down to sneak but at the same time keep an eye on her. She had long dark hair, maybe a dark brown color? She was wearing a hoodie, long pants, and shoes. The weirdest part of her was that she had a mask on which seemed like it was made from paper mache stuff if anything, but I could see her eyes which appeared to be a light blue color. Unfortunately she had noticed me and ran towards me, but before she got close I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

Weird Dream again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream again   Weird Dream again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 7:33 am

The girl with the mask could have been a proxy
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Weird Dream again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream again   Weird Dream again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 11:55 am

Shadows wrote:
The girl with the mask could have been a proxy

True
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Dream again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Dream again   Weird Dream again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Dream again
Page 1 of 1