Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates [1/5/16]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Updates [1/5/16] Empty
PostSubject: Updates [1/5/16]   Updates [1/5/16] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:45 am

Hello everyone and sorry for not being around much. Nothing interesting has been happening with me or even any encounters involving our lovely Tall Friend.

Anyway, Thanksgiving and Christmas have been well for me but I believe a week after my dad passed away from COPD complications. The paramedics were trying to revive him with his oxygen being at 80 & pulse at 47 but no luck. In a way I'm glad he passed on because he wasn't living life like how we would, he's cooped up in bed with no physical strength and all that. In a way too it's good that it was before the New Year because we can start a new (save it for having to cremate him and all).
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

Updates [1/5/16] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates [1/5/16]   Updates [1/5/16] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:40 pm

My sincere apologies for your father passing. That must have been difficult. Glad to see you have been well at least.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you as well. 2016 should be smoother than the last hopefully.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Updates [1/5/16] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates [1/5/16]   Updates [1/5/16] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:57 pm

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
My sincere apologies for your father passing. That must have been difficult. Glad to see you have been well at least.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you as well. 2016 should be smoother than the last hopefully.

Thank you, condolences mean a lot from everyone. While it was difficult in a way, we were expecting it as well. I've been doing my best to keep well and happy and I'm thankful I have a therapy session this week along with physical therapy. I hope you had a happy holiday as well as a happy New Year! I do hope 2016 is smooth for myself too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updates [1/5/16] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates [1/5/16]   Updates [1/5/16] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates [1/5/16]
Page 1 of 1