Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official: Twitter updates thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Official: Twitter updates thread Empty
PostSubject: Official: Twitter updates thread   Official: Twitter updates thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:33 am

So, this is the official thread for updates on tweets. The newest tweet is saying that Jay doesn't want to look on the Entry 40 tape but at the same time he knows he needs to continue and can't put it off forever.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
AlexfromtheMarbleHornets
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Official: Twitter updates thread   Official: Twitter updates thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 am

this is sowayverymorefake of it thaT is the truth its not it read this one for the very true news of it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://marblehornetstheblog.blogspot.com/
pwnzor3dsguy
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Official: Twitter updates thread   Official: Twitter updates thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 pm

^It is very well true, and as well, very fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official: Twitter updates thread   Official: Twitter updates thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official: Twitter updates thread
Page 1 of 1