Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what are those things...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

what are those things...? Empty
PostSubject: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:05 am

ok .. litteraly im seeing black hoodied figures ... for few days now ... i dont know what those are ... like raly .. my dog nor my parents don't see them .. i seem to be the only one to be seeing them .... i recall seing ftuff few years agoo when we movd first time to acabin in the woods ... would see strange figures .. and hear stuff ... but realy im wonderin what those hoodied figures are ..can anyone help me pwease
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:26 am

Are they taller, wispy, blacker than normal darkness would be kind of like void from any light?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:08 pm

yeah stuff liike that ...
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Kinda like in your frofile picture
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Shadow people, beings of unknown origin, usually very docile creatures. They live in darkness and essentially are darkness. People all over the world encounter them almost everyday. I have a few in my home constantly, they don't appear directly usually but your peripheral vision will usually pick up glimpses as they move. Normal human eyes cannot detect them unless they want to be seen.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 2:22 pm

well explains ... weird .stuff i seee ... .. thnx 0u0
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 7:01 pm

I've heard of shadow people before
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:11 am

oh realy.. tell meee
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:05 pm

They're around all the time! one of my favorite creatures to study and talk about please tell us!
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:13 pm

yea .. theyre pretty . interesting .. and .. yea ... id like to now more about them ....
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:13 am

Silent room, meditate and just listen to the sounds around you, if it's quiet enough you'll start to notice them. It's very difficult for humans, but it is possible. All it takes is time.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 2:38 am

explains ... just explains why i hear stuff when its so quete and im frozen in place even stping my breathing since those sounds are kind of adanger waring to me ... explains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are those things...?   what are those things...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are those things...?
Page 1 of 1