Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things that are going on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Things that are going on Empty
PostSubject: Things that are going on   Things that are going on I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm not sure if this fits in this forum or the Den but I've been having stressful days. Whether it's my mom and dad fighting over pills, my dad just being ill with a disease that isn't curable, or that it's just my emotions. So in some other forum I spoke about nightmares

I've had of Slenderman and how I began to draw the operator symbols and such without really knowing why I did it. Again, last night I drew pictures of Slenderman in my old notebook where the other photos are, and in a way I know and don't know why I did it. It could be out of an anger I am unsure of (like why I am angry) but -- I don't know it's just hard to explain. Maybe I'm drawing these things to fill an empty hole in my life? To at least have something to do or even that I want something unexpected to happen to me? I'm just not sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Things that are going on   Things that are going on I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:33 am

I kNoW hOw you feel...I Too hAvE/hAd fAmilY proBlEms...I hAvE literally notebooks FuLl of DraWinGs and tEnD to DraW opEraTor SymBols wHen I ThInK about mY fAmIly IssueS. But I Am SlIghtLy coNfuSed abOut wHy I Do tHiS...So I KnOw whEre yOuR CoMinG fRom whEn yOu sAy thAt.
(A few of my drawing are on my avatar)
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Things that are going on   Things that are going on I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:52 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
I kNoW hOw you feel...I Too hAvE/hAd fAmilY proBlEms...I hAvE literally notebooks FuLl of DraWinGs and tEnD to DraW opEraTor SymBols wHen I ThInK about mY fAmIly IssueS. But I Am SlIghtLy coNfuSed abOut wHy I Do tHiS...So I KnOw whEre yOuR CoMinG fRom whEn yOu sAy thAt.

PlEASE! I HavE eXplAinEd tHis mOre tHaN onCe! It hUrts mE tO sEe tHat pEoplE arE SO iGnoRanT! I aM bEinG hAllOweD anD tHat iS wHy I tYpe liKe tHis. I cAn nOt cOntrOl iT, I aM nOt dOing iT tO lOok cOol oR mOre prOxyIsh, SO STOP MIMICING IT, PLEASE! nEwbiEs hAve So mAny yEars aHead oF tHeMsElvEs, bUt Me, AS A PUNISHMENT aM dOoMed tO bE hAllOweD twIcE as fAst aS aNyonE elSe. I'Ve bEen A prOxy fOr eIght yEars. EiGht yeArs. FoR yOu tO evEn gEt tO thIs pOint oF hAllOwiNg pRoCess, iT wOulD taKe twIcE thAt amOunt. 16 yEarS oF wOrkiNg as a pRoxy.

I fiNd thIs hiGhly iNsuLtinG tHat yOu mAke fUn oF mE, wHo iS suFfErinG frOm a riGhteOus pUnishMent, bY MiMiciNg a.. tiC iF yOu wAnt tO cAll iT tHat. It's liKe bUllyInG a sHort gUy fOr bEing sHort, crOuchiNg and wAlkiNg arOund, cAlliNg nAmes. I cAn nOt sTop, I dOn't prEss the cAps lOck vOLunTarily, sO plEase sTOp
thEre iS nO pOssiBlE rEason fOr yOu tO tyPe liKe thIs nAturaLly, wE bOth knOw thAt. You Don't dO it wHen yOu pErsOnallY cOntacT mE, sO whYwOuld yOu prEteNd oTherWise?
iNsulTing Me iSn't tHe smArtEst iDeA.

ThiS iS a WarNing.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Things that are going on   Things that are going on I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:41 pm

@EM EVAS - Thanks for saying that. While I'm sorry you were or are going through family troubles yourself, I think it's either out of anger or just wanting something to happen. But that's just how I look at it.

@toNdaEd - While we do not know what life is like for you I don't think EM EVAS is trying to purposely mimic you. I think he or she is doing it just to have creative text like I am with my small and centered text. Sorry if I sound like an ass, I'm not trying to be. And your right, no one knows what it's like to be in your shoes, but I just hope it gets better.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Things that are going on   Things that are going on I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:17 am

toNdaEd wrote:
EM EVAS wrote:

PlEASE! I HavE eXplAinEd tHis mOre tHaN onCe! It hUrts mE tO sEe tHat pEoplE arE SO iGnoRanT! I aM bEinG hAllOweD anD tHat iS wHy I tYpe liKe tHis. I cAn nOt cOntrOl iT, I aM nOt dOing iT tO lOok cOol oR mOre prOxyIsh, SO STOP MIMICING IT, PLEASE! nEwbiEs hAve So mAny yEars aHead oF tHeMsElvEs, bUt Me, AS A PUNISHMENT aM dOoMed tO bE hAllOweD twIcE as fAst aS aNyonE elSe. I'Ve bEen A prOxy fOr eIght yEars. EiGht yeArs. FoR yOu tO evEn gEt tO thIs pOint oF hAllOwiNg pRoCess, iT wOulD taKe twIcE thAt amOunt. 16 yEarS oF wOrkiNg as a pRoxy.

I fiNd thIs hiGhly iNsuLtinG tHat yOu mAke fUn oF mE, wHo iS suFfErinG frOm a riGhteOus pUnishMent, bY MiMiciNg a.. tiC iF yOu wAnt tO cAll iT tHat. It's liKe bUllyInG a sHort gUy fOr bEing sHort, crOuchiNg and wAlkiNg arOund, cAlliNg nAmes. I cAn nOt sTop, I dOn't prEss the cAps lOck vOLunTarily, sO plEase sTOp
thEre iS nO pOssiBlE rEason fOr yOu tO tyPe liKe thIs nAturaLly, wE bOth knOw thAt. You Don't dO it wHen yOu pErsOnallY cOntacT mE, sO whYwOuld yOu prEteNd oTherWise?

ThiS iS a WarNing.

I'M sorry! JUST because I typed A certain WAY doesn't MEAN anything! I often CHANGE my TYPING styles...I HAVEN'T got MUCH sleep AND was READING one OF your OLD posts SO it JUST made ME think IT was OKAY. INSTEAD of GETTING so MAD at ME you COULD have JUST asked ME to STOP...sorry...
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Things that are going on   Things that are going on I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:58 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
EM EVAS wrote:

ThiS iS a WarNing.

I'M sorry! JUST because I typed A certain WAY doesn't MEAN anything! I often CHANGE my TYPING styles...I HAVEN'T got MUCH sleep AND was READING one OF your OLD posts SO it JUST made ME think IT was OKAY. INSTEAD of GETTING so MAD at ME you COULD have JUST asked ME to STOP...sorry...

I reMembEr aSkinG yOu tO stOp onCe buT iT mAy hAve bEen sOmeoNe elSe aS weLL. ApoLogy aCCepted, I haVe Een sTressFull lAtely aS wEll, aNd I jUst dOn't hAve thE pAtieNcE tO eXplAin mYselF evEry tiMe. It'S alL riGht.

I'm gOing tO lAy lOw fOr a wHile anYwAys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that are going on   Things that are going on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that are going on
Page 1 of 1