Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams about the Slenderman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

Dreams about the Slenderman Empty
PostSubject: Dreams about the Slenderman   Dreams about the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 am

Okay, so, first of all, I do know there's another topic like this, but it's been over half a year ago since someone posted on that one, and just wasn't sure wether I should 'revive' that topic, or just start a new one. (If I should've just posted on that topic, just tell me and delete this.) Anyway, the reason I made this was, as the title might suggest, to make a place where people could share their dreams about the Slenderman.

I'll start off, as I have had several dreams about the Slenderman. Most of the times, though, I couldn't remember them, which really is a shame. (I just remembered that he was in my dream, but that was kinda it.) The ones I do remember, tend to be more like fragments or even just pictures, but it's better than nothing.

The first dream I can remember properly, was kind of lucid. The only thing I remember is turning around, and see him hardly 2 meters away from me (2 meters is like 6 2/3 feet). I then seriously was like "F*** this, I'm waking up." And then I woke up. (I think I actually said that in my dream, but yeah.) Lol.

The second one, was, well, mainly just the feeling he was in my dream at one point. Although the only thing I could remember was like a picture, one that might've very well been taken accidently. The only thing I could see was grass, and a tree root I think, and the picture was moved so blurry.

The third one was a fragment, I don't remember much details, and I can't remember seeing Slendy, I just knew he had made his appearance at one point. The only thing I remember is that I was standing in some kind of grassfield, looking at some of the guys I go to school with. (I think I was about 5 to 6 meters away from them.) One guy was saying something to the others, and although I can't remember what he exactly said, but he sounded, well, frustrated, perhaps a bit scared, but mainly frustrated and/or angry. I think that the grassfield might've been the same one as the one in the second dream, although obviously, I can't say this for sure.

The fourth dream had kind of two parts, and this is the first dream where I actually remember seeing him. The first part is a fragment, which felt more real than the other dreams as well. I just remember sitting in some kind of bus, staring outside of the window like I always do when sitting in a car/bus/train/airplane/whatever-other-vehicle, driving past my elementary school, and he was standing on the side of the road. I immediately looked away, seriously being like "Dontlookdontlookdontlookdontlookdontlook...", I think I might've even said that aloud in my dream actually. I don't remember what happened afterwards, though.
The other part was more like a picture. Now, I was on the (School plain?... Whatever the thingy is called in english... It's like some kind of plain in front of the elementary school, where we had to go during the breaks and where we'd play outside.), and it was dark. Not a pitch black sky, it was cloudy, and the street lanters were already turned on. I was standing in front of the big tree, looking at it, and the Slenderman was standing beside/behind it (he was only standing partly behind it, although I could see most of him). Even though I knew he was tall, I was still kinda impressed by the length, lol. (If you see something that's 3 meter tall and inhumanly thin standing not /that/ far away from you... Yeah, even though it was just a dream, a dream is more real than trying to imagine it.)

The fifth dream was the scariest yet, and I had this one last night. I remember only fragments, and remembering vaguely of what happened before it. I was running. I was running as hard as I could, but every time I thought I was gaining distance, he would pop up somewhere in the direction where I was running. (He seemed to like popping up around corners.) It was scary as heck. I remember passing the fencelike thingy around the ( School plain? ) from my elementary school as well, so I suppose it COULD've been a continueation of either part of the fourth dream. (Funny thing though, even though I had this dream last night, it's been the best night of sleep I've had in a while... XDDD)

So, have you guys ever had any dreams with the Slenderman appearing in it?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the Slenderman   Dreams about the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 am

I had one dream of slender man. More of a memory. I was at my friends house, it was when i was in 5th grade, so I don't remember much. But I saw him in my friends basement in the corner, just watching us. After i woke up I talked to the same friend who's house i was at that night many years ago. He remembers the same thing because he Remembered that I was freaking out about it.

My other dream was really freaky. Because I was watching myself sleep, but Slender man was in my room watching me, I couldn't do anything or wake up. So i just stood there, the rest i forget.
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the Slenderman   Dreams about the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the Slenderman   Dreams about the Slenderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams about the Slenderman
Page 1 of 1