Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[read me] And You Will Find Out What Slender Man Hates The Most

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

[read me]  And You Will Find Out What Slender Man Hates The Most Empty
PostSubject: [read me] And You Will Find Out What Slender Man Hates The Most               [read me]  And You Will Find Out What Slender Man Hates The Most I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Yes, I know the title is stupid, but hey, I have some news.

So the good news is that I got my computer back, yay!
And the other news are, well, about our friend Slender.

Apparently he hates garlic.
Why do I think so? Well, I just remembered one time (that was the time when I didn't know about the existence of this forum) when my parents had bought some garlic spice. I had decided to try it (I don't know why, I just like looking at what kind of spices we have and tasting them, as some of them are tasty), and so I tried it out, to find out it wasn't that good. Later, when I got down to the living room, the garlic spice was all over the carpet and the kitchen floor. It couldn't have been me, because I hadn't been running with the garlic spice all around the house. Anyways, it was an awful day of cleaning the carpet and the floor.

Last edited by i used to smile on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down

[read me] And You Will Find Out What Slender Man Hates The Most
Page 1 of 1